Author Topic: Meet Gort!  (Read 30833 times)

Offline tahoejoe

• Standard User
Re: Meet Gort!
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2012, 07:06:47 PM »
I get in tomorrow about 2 and will head to the hotel then the hall to drop off roasters and other things. If people are open for it, maybe get together for a bite at some point.. tomorrow evening or Sunday.

Post here or send an email to sales..

BoldJava

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2012, 07:08:50 PM »
I get in tomorrow about 2 and will head to the hotel then the hall to drop off roasters and other things. If people are open for it, maybe get together for a bite at some point.. tomorrow evening or Sunday.

Joe, join us at the Observatory at 7pm for fish.  Please do:  http://www.theobservatorypdx.com/.  Love to have you.  5-6 of us members are dining.  We have met and I can keep an eye out for you.

B|Java

Offline tahoejoe

• Standard User
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2012, 07:09:27 PM »
So when will we be able to buy one? I was very close to pulling the trigger on a Technivorm I'm glad I waited.

I have to sign off on the inspection procedure before we can start production. That will occur the 9th of May and then we can start.. Realistically it'll be the end of June before roasters arrive.

Offline tahoejoe

• Standard User
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2012, 07:12:44 PM »

Joe, join us at the Observatory at 7pm for fish.  Please do:  http://www.theobservatorypdx.com/.  Love to have you.  5-6 of us members are dining.

I'm flying my Asian rep in from China and so he'd be along as well, if that's OK. Percy (Li Jun) is an absolutely great guy and has been a blessing to both Behmor and me personally.

BoldJava

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2012, 07:15:03 PM »
I'm flying my Asian rep in from China and so he'd be along as well, if that's OK. Percy (Li Jun) is an absolutely great guy and has been a blessing to both Behmor and me personally.

I think I can speak for the group and welcome you both.  Dave

Offline tahoejoe

• Standard User
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2012, 07:25:38 PM »
So when will we be able to buy one? I was very close to pulling the trigger on a Technivorm I'm glad I waited.

I have to sign off on the inspection procedure before we can start production. That will occur the 9th of May and then we can start.. Realistically it'll be the end of June before roasters brewers arrive.

Fixed it for ya!

oops.. roasters are on the brain. Shipments of those are on the water too... thanks

milowebailey

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2012, 08:03:57 PM »

Joe, join us at the Observatory at 7pm for fish.  Please do:  http://www.theobservatorypdx.com/.  Love to have you.  5-6 of us members are dining.  We have met and I can keep an eye out for you.

B|Java

+1 please join us, 1st beer is on Dave

Drafts 4.25
Ninkasi Total Domination IPA
Double Mountain India Red Ale
Hopworks HUB Lager
Seasonal Selection*
*ask your server about our rotating tap

jspain

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2012, 08:35:31 PM »

+2!  :)

Offline mp

• Standard User
  • Nothing like a nice shot!
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2012, 03:18:46 AM »

+3

:)
1-Cnter, 2-Bean, 3-Skin, 4-Parchmnt, 5-Pect, 6-Pu
lp, 7-Ski

milowebailey

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2012, 08:21:43 AM »
Yes, Joe, please join!

Sadly, I left my coffee case at work so no home-roast COE or Ethiopia Haro Sana :( but I'm sure Portland will have coffee.
Look at it this way.... you "get" to try somebody else's roasts... I seldom drink coffee I don't roast.

Offline tahoejoe

• Standard User
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2012, 08:37:09 AM »
we will have fresh roasted Brazilian at the booth.. roasted just for the show and be at 4 days rest tomorrow which should be ideal.

Half way there..in San Francisco next stop Portland. Percy's flight is delayed so hopefully between US Customs and TSA he doesn't get delayed too much.

I should see everyone tonight but likely dragging a little, been up since 2 working and thinking about all that needs to be done. Percy may be even worse for wear.  :)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 09:24:35 AM by tahoejoe »

Offline John F

• White Rabbit
  • Retired Old Goats
  • Coffee elitist
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2012, 09:05:50 AM »

Sadly, I left my coffee case at work

The one thing you forgot....the coffee.  ;D ;D
"At no point should you be in condition white unless you are in your bed sleeping with your doors locked."

Lee Morrison

jspain

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2012, 01:59:31 PM »

Sadly, I left my coffee case at work

The one thing you forgot....the coffee.  ;D ;D

Got us covered! Columbia Geshia, Lion's Gate Kona, Elida Natural, Peru Norte', El Sal Santa Sophia, and Brazil Candado! I just need to keep enough for the boss and I to have from Monday next week through Friday as we meander back to Seattle via the Pacific and out to Friday Harbor in the Sound for a few island days! Good coffee, great views, and best of all FRIENDS! jim

Offline tahoejoe

• Standard User
Thanks..Re: Meet Gort!
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2012, 06:11:48 PM »
Thanks to everyone who voted in the Best New Product People's Choice Award .. Behmor with your kind assistance was able to take home that prize.

From the bottom of my heart.. Thank you

Joe Behm

jspain

« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2012, 07:24:02 PM »
Joe,

Great to meet you!

I can't believe you still have a voice left! I thought I could talk alot! You WIN that contest!!!!!

Looking forward to your Brazzen hitting the market place! I'll be getting the first one when available! Jim