Author Topic: Road Show subforum?  (Read 4748 times)

Offline headchange4u

• Standard User
  • Roaster: 4# RK Drum
Road Show subforum?
« on: October 01, 2013, 03:09:30 PM »
I was looking through some of the old road show threads, and during my search I noticed just how many road show threads there are. 31 threads by my quick count. Since I finds these road shows threads invaluable for the product information they contain, I was thinking that it may be time to give them their own subforum in the Hardware and Equipment section. I'd be more than happy to put my Distributors's privileges to use and move all the threads, as well as creating a sticky that explains exactly what happens with a road show.

Offline Joe

• Retired Old Goats
  • splitting bags and having fun
Re: Road Show subforum?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 01:13:57 PM »
I was looking through some of the old road show threads, and during my search I noticed just how many road show threads there are. 31 threads by my quick count. Since I finds these road shows threads invaluable for the product information they contain, I was thinking that it may be time to give them their own subforum in the Hardware and Equipment section. I'd be more than happy to put my Distributors's privileges to use and move all the threads, as well as creating a sticky that explains exactly what happens with a road show.

Your wish has come true ;D
[url=http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?board=37