Author Topic: Filtropa - #1 and #2 white -Done  (Read 2484 times)

ecc

Filtropa - #1 and #2 white -Done
« on: March 25, 2014, 02:48:35 PM »
I have had trouble sourcing the smaller Filtropa pourover filters retail, so it was pretty easy for the wholesaler to bully me up to a few cases.  Needless to say, I may have a few left over.  I am posting here in case anyone else is in the same boat, and doesn't need a case.

The order is just firming up now at about $2.50/pack for either size,  expect this to run a 2-3 week course of setup, wholesaler payment, and getting the crates to cornburg before I start shipping.

The Filtropa #1 (100 count) whites fit the Bee House small drippers perfectly, I use these constantly (when I can find them) for a 10oz one cup paper pourover.  They fit well into a box, won't know exactly how many in which boxes until they get here.

The Filtropa #2 (100 count) whites fit the Bee House large colored drippers with just a little sticking up.  Same with the small clever drippers.  The #2's are a little easier to come by retail, but they usually want $4+ each plus shipping.  These don't fit as well, and we will have to play shipping by ear.  If the price gets upside down, I won't hold you to the buy.

I will have these up for a while this spring, likely I will get a bunch of 1/2 lb ziplock foil and/or craft bags later in April if you want to wait and combine.  Also willing to combine with a Bee House purchase or two, but you would have to wait for my ordering interval. (about once every two months)

Thanks for reading my thread, PM or post if you are interested!

Todd

« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 06:57:56 PM by ecc »