Author Topic: Limited edition GCBC Tie-Dye Logo Shirts - Available now 1 XL shirt left!  (Read 7522 times)

Offline Joe

• Administrator
  • splitting bags and having fun
Re: GCBC Logo Shirts Do you want one?
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2015, 03:18:24 PM »
I'd take a plain.  What about coffee stained?

I'm wearing my coffee lizard shirt as I type.  I've been wondering what I will do when these shirts wear out.

Yeah I have 2-3 of the ugly lizard shirts. The plain shirts are going to be about the same cost as the old lizard shirts but I am only going to make very limited runs of very specific shirts. So if you want the tie-dye shirts at all then I would suggest getting in on the first run of them when they become available. The normal plain or coffee color/stained ones will probably be available more frequently.

Offline Joe

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2015, 03:22:18 PM »
FYI I have an email into the w.wright cupping spoons I see them running about the same price everywhere, so ill try to get us a small discount but it should be about the same. I am researching espresso and coffee mugs as well. If anyone wants a special kind say something soon

Offline BaconFat

• Standard User
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2015, 04:13:12 PM »
After seeing BW's work, you can count me in for a LG tie-dyed.

Offline tadpole

• Standard User
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2015, 09:06:11 PM »
I will need a tie dye XL shirt.

Offline whattodo

• Standard User
  • Coffee tastes & Taste in the mug
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2015, 03:26:17 AM »
I am gladly in one GCBC logo shirt. Size is probably large.😀
Roaster: Quest M3/Bullet R1
Grinder: Two Sage Smart, Two Harios
Brewing: Brazen Plus, Thermos Nissan, Bodum Cold Brewer, Chemex 8 Cup, Yama Vacuum 8 Cup & 5 Cup, Vev Vigano Carioca Nero, Bonavita Porcelain Immersion Coffee Dripper, Aeropress, Saeco Espresso, Beko Turkish Coffee Brewer

Offline MMW

• Standard User
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2015, 06:26:32 AM »
Count me in for a single XL please.
"During the early 19th century, most Americans subsisted on a diet of pork, whiskey, and coffee.  ----- Where did we go wrong?

Offline rgrosz78

• Standard User
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2015, 07:09:16 AM »
I would LOVE a tie dyed medium shirt.
Life is too short to drink bad wine (or bad coffee!)  Roaster: Hottop+TC4C   Grinder: Baratza Vario, Baratza Encore   Espresso: PVL

Offline ButtWhiskers

• Standard User
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2015, 05:01:47 PM »
I'd take a plain.  What about coffee stained?

I made a batch of "Highly Caffeinated Clothing" back in 2009 or so, which were shirts that were tie-dyed using coffee.  Coffee is interesting as a dye as it acts as it's own mordant, helping to fix the dye. It is nowhere near as intense as a good fiber reactive dye, but the effect is quite permanent...  The best part about them is that they weren't ruined when the inevitable coffee spill occurred. 
"Decaf?  What's the point?!  It's kind of like kissing your sister."  -Anonymous Theater Patron, 11/14/09

Offline Joe

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2015, 03:37:14 PM »
BW has the Logo's. He has the Money and he is ordering the shirts tomorrow. The first run of these will only be 50. I am keeping at least 1 large, Chris has claimed Dibs on a shirt probably XL, and John F has claimed a medium ;D

I ordered for the first run

5 mediums
20 Large's
20 XL's
5 XXl's (john actually claimed a Xxl)

They will have a small logo on front and a large Logo on back. Finished product should arrive around the beginning of October (6-8)... At that time I will PM those members who have replied to this thread first, then members who PM'd me second, then I will post any left available here. Once they are sold out or are close I will be placing a new order with Brother BW.

When we do get these please post pictures with your new shiny Tie-dyed GCBC logo shirts, for all the world to see. I have Disneyland passes so me and my kids will be promoting our crazy website all over the world unknowingly. They'll thing we have laced coffee or something.

Offline Coffeefanaddict

• Standard User
  • "what's a mountain goat doing in a cloud bank"
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2015, 02:39:25 PM »
If there is an XL and a large I would love to buy them.

Troy

Offline Joe

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2015, 12:43:08 PM »
Greg has been working his fingers to nubs, but I have received word that we should be getting some shirts in soon around Saturday 10/17/15.
As soon as they come in I'll be posting some pics assuming Greg hasn't already done so, the I will contact the first responders and go from there. I can't wait to ruin a few loads of Laundry and cruise around in my tie-dye GCBC shirt.

Then we'll get along to the boring plain ones ;D and maybe Greg will be up for another round of tie-dyes.....It would be cool to put a tie fighter on a Tie dye...(remind me of my genius Idea Greg when we discus the next round)

Offline Joe

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2015, 02:22:02 PM »
There has been a few more delays But Greg is getting back to me on when we should get our hands on the Shirts pending some new screening material.

So I thought I'd post a few pics of the 5 Shirts that Greg was able to complete before a little disaster happened at the casa de Buttwhiskers.

Offline Joe

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2015, 02:23:00 PM »
more pics

Offline John F

• White Rabbit
  • Administrator
  • Coffee elitist
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2015, 09:25:54 PM »
Holy crap those look good BW!

Can't wait to get mine.  8)
"At no point should you be in condition white unless you are in your bed sleeping with your doors locked."

Lee Morrison

Offline Bob J

• Standard User
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2015, 05:48:17 AM »
So cool!  Much appreciate you setting this up!