Author Topic: Christmas gift  (Read 3916 times)

Offline sea330

• Standard User
Christmas gift
« on: December 18, 2015, 11:39:03 AM »
Look what I got for Xmas, 61#s of delight.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 11:41:48 AM by sea330 »

Offline Joe

• Retired Old Goats
  • splitting bags and having fun
Re: Christmas gift
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 12:52:37 PM »
Looks good. Which ones did you get?
[url=http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?board=37

RobertL

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 01:51:06 PM »
That would be a years worth of coffee for me! You must be on the nice list with someone! Did you get any of the Mexico Ixhuatlan? I grab 5lbs of it but haven't roasted any yet.

Offline sea330

• Standard User
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 06:43:03 AM »
Some of my customers got together and ordered this for me.  Ethiopia Gugi,  Costa Rica Tarrazu, Columbia Decaf,  Ethiopia Messia,  Guat swiss water decaf,  Sumatra Mannheling,  Kena,  Honduras swiss water decaf organic. Most of this will be roasted up and packaged by the end of the day for shipping Monday morning. I’m a lucky guy, most of my customers way over pay me for my coffee, I charge $12.50 a pound for coffee they send me $20 plus shipping cost. All my customers are family and friends, keeping it small makes it fun. Looking forward for Aarons distro of the Sulawesi, hopefully I can get some before Xmas.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 06:51:42 AM by sea330 »

jspain

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2015, 07:31:23 AM »
Sounds like you have a WONDERFUL customer base that makes this a TON OF FUN! Merry Christmas to you and your family!! Jim

Offline sea330

• Standard User
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2015, 08:03:07 AM »
It's been a rough 2015, the wife having open heart surgery in September another operation in October and another Dec the 7th, her blood pressure after surgery was running 210 over 100 until I switched her over to Decaf, made a world of difference, after a couple of days, BP is normal Merry Christmas to everybody on GCBC, A special holiday cheer to those that put the work into keeping this site well organized.

Offline Joe

• Retired Old Goats
  • splitting bags and having fun
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2015, 10:31:55 AM »
That would be a years worth of coffee for me! You must be on the nice list with someone! Did you get any of the Mexico Ixhuatlan? I grab 5lbs of it but haven't roasted any yet.

That might last me a couple months.... Not including people I roast for, just my family consumption. ::)
[url=http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?board=37

Offline peter

• The Warden - Now Retired
  • Retired Old Goats
  • Monkey Club Cupper
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2015, 11:13:52 AM »
It's been a rough 2015, the wife having open heart surgery in September another operation in October and another Dec the 7th, her blood pressure after surgery was running 210 over 100 until I switched her over to Decaf, made a world of difference, after a couple of days, BP is normal Merry Christmas to everybody on GCBC, A special holiday cheer to those that put the work into keeping this site well organized.

Take care, Rich!  Glad to hear you're still on your feet!
Quote of the Day; \"...yet you refuse to come to Me that you