Author Topic: Sama Export seals  (Read 2727 times)

Offline ray settanta

• Standard User
Sama Export seals
« on: September 20, 2016, 09:45:15 PM »
Does anyone know if current production Ponte Vecchio seals will work in an old Sama Export. Neither Orphan Espresso nor Francesco have the Sama seals. Thanks..

Offline mp

• Standard User
  • Nothing like a nice shot!
Re: Sama Export seals
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 05:42:44 PM »
Does anyone know if current production Ponte Vecchio seals will work in an old Sama Export. Neither Orphan Espresso nor Francesco have the Sama seals. Thanks..

Ray, apparently Francesco(?) has them, and maybe 1st Line in New Jersey, Vaneli's in CA also probably have seal/gasket set.

I hope this helps.

:)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 11:38:21 AM by Joe »
1-Cnter, 2-Bean, 3-Skin, 4-Parchmnt, 5-Pect, 6-Pu
lp, 7-Ski

Offline ray settanta

• Standard User
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 06:24:00 PM »
Francesco shows out of stock and 1st Line sent me an email saying that they did not know if the Ponte Vecchio new production would fit the Sama Export. Also, Vaneli's part's list does not show the Sama. Thanks for the help.

Offline Joe

• Retired Old Goats
  • splitting bags and having fun
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 11:42:02 AM »
Francesco shows out of stock and 1st Line sent me an email saying that they did not know if the Ponte Vecchio new production would fit the Sama Export. Also, Vaneli's part's list does not show the Sama. Thanks for the help.

Take your measurements and ask them to measure the PVL gaskets. I bet they are similar. Do they use the same Pf? If so it would be worth the $10 or whatever to see if it is. I replaced the seals in a sama and i am assuming the parts were from a US based supplier so I would also assume they were for the PVL. I didn't purchase them so i cant say for sure.

I just checked and they are the same! parts Sama,etc
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 11:46:28 AM by Joe »
[url=http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?board=37

Offline ray settanta

• Standard User
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 05:26:03 PM »
Thanks Joe!