Author Topic: Coffee cups  (Read 3986 times)

Offline Joe

• Retired Old Goats
  • splitting bags and having fun
Re: Coffee cups
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2018, 12:23:07 PM »
I think my first espresso cups were Ikea or IPA? but the handles aren't my favorite. If you need a set cheap it's hard to go wrong with Ikea stuff in general.

I attached a picture of the mug handle of the Not Neutral Lino. The handle is the only reason I really like the Notneutral mugs over everything else. The top is flat and the thumb just really feels comfortable there. The fingers mold around the handle and don't pinch or have pressure...really it's something you would never notice until you try it.
[url=http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?board=37

Offline peter

• The Warden - Now Retired
  • Retired Old Goats
  • Monkey Club Cupper
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2018, 12:32:10 PM »
Nice to see you were finally able to find fingernail polish to match your kitchen walls.  Good luck with the purse and shoes.   ;D
Quote of the Day; \"...yet you refuse to come to Me that you

Offline Joe

• Retired Old Goats
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2018, 12:33:47 PM »
Nice to see you were finally able to find fingernail polish to match your kitchen walls.  Good luck with the purse and shoes.   ;D

Ha!

Nice try Pete. Those girly hands don't show what the 2 years of Jiu-Jitsu has done to mangle my otherwise model hands.

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2018, 04:18:52 PM »
Joe, when the motto said Splitting bags and having fun, they didn't mean it splitting, literally... oh wait... oh never mind  8)
I think yer smart nuff to figger out where I was tryin to go with that!
Aaron

Ha!

Nice try Pete. Those girly hands don't show what the 2 years of Jiu-Jitsu has done to mangle my otherwise model hands.
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline Joe

• Retired Old Goats
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2018, 04:26:10 PM »
Joe, when the motto said Splitting bags and having fun, they didn't mean it splitting, literally... oh wait... oh never mind  8)
I think yer smart nuff to figger out where I was tryin to go with that!
Aaron

Ha!

I'm gonna have to download a better photo.... I should have known better.