Author Topic: Going back to Thailand and gonna visit Charis project  (Read 11715 times)

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Going back to Thailand and gonna visit Charis project
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2020, 04:24:42 PM »
I worry about bird flu's because I have a bird and as goofy as it sounds Id probably be totally lost without him harassing me every day.

The mosquito born illness are no joke.  Not just the tropical boogie woogie stuff but there are plenty of other crap too, not to mention ticks and lymes disease.  When I was in the navy we would be shot up with a whole bunch of stuff when we deployed to certain places, I wonder if any of it's still in me fighting?  Oh well, we all have to die sometime.

Out of all the shots I got, I think by far, the Anthrax shot series was the worse pain wise.

Aaron
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline Joe

• Retired Old Goats
  • splitting bags and having fun
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2020, 04:30:36 PM »
got the anthrax 3 sets as well....burn
[url=http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?board=37

Offline David (PalateOfAnAardvark)

• Standard User
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2020, 05:15:46 PM »
I'm relatively certain that this didn't happen, since SE Asia shut down travel in March, but if you do decide  to travel when it's safe, please let me know. I live in the Philippines and Thailand is a short hop. I've done some work in the Philippines helping kids with scholarships and learning a trade. If I can help in Thailand, let me know.

Offline Joe

• Retired Old Goats
  • splitting bags and having fun
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2020, 05:17:04 PM »
I'm relatively certain that this didn't happen, since SE Asia shut down travel in March, but if you do decide  to travel when it's safe, please let me know. I live in the Philippines and Thailand is a short hop. I've done some work in the Philippines helping kids with scholarships and learning a trade. If I can help in Thailand, let me know.

I did not happen. I hung in there as long as I could but the mandatory 14 day quarantine was the last pillar to cancel this year.
[url=http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?board=37