Author Topic: Organic Sumatra Aceh Arinagata - Fair Trade 35 Lb Left  (Read 250 times)

Offline Ascholten

• Distributor
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Organic Sumatra Aceh Arinagata - Fair Trade 35 Lb Left
« on: January 13, 2019, 12:26:39 PM »
If you are reading this through your E mail,  click the link below to order this through the Forum / Website

***vv
http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php/topic,21345.0.html
***^^
If you are already on the Website, WELCOME! and please follow along to order your coffee.
***vv
This is the Organic Sumatra Aceh Arinagata - Fair Trade
***^^

PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING.

Many of my coffee's sell out VERY fast.  On several occasions I have had over 600 Lbs of coffee here for our members sell out in a day.    With this, I typically have a lot of work getting this boxed up and out to our members.  It is VERY IMPORTANT that you ensure your shipping info is in your pay pal.  If you are not sure it is there, please check your Pay Pal Profile and update it, or add it to the pay pal notes or PM me in the forum with this information.  If this info is not there, I am not wasting hours and hours chasing people around anymore, you will not get your coffee.

Now On to the Goodies
***vv

This coffee is a nice Sumatra with the classic Licorice, Foresty, Syrupy body that a Sumatra has with a bit of Brightness as well.
Full Cupping Notes can be found below.

http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?topic=21344.0
***^^
If you wish to order some  coffee   Please read carefully and FOLLOW DIRECTIONS to order

ALL packages will be insured  NO Exceptions.

Unfortunately, on occasion a package will get busted up and will require an insurance claim on it.  In the event a claim does need to be filed, you will be requested to cooperate in the process of recovering compensation for the lost / damaged package.  By ordering this coffee, you acknowledge that you have READ, UNDERSTAND, and will COOPERATE in the process to be followed in the event that we do have to file a claim against the post office for a package.
This process can be seen here:
http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php/topic,16068.0.html

I will ship coffee out of the country, but YOU MUST Contact me first, to get a final price to do so.
Shipping is more expensive, PayPal is more expensive, Money Conversion has a charge etc.
You may find that shipping cost significantly more than your coffee!!
Note:  Currently Canada is looking at about  40 USD more for an order and other countries about 60 to 75 dollars.  You may also have to pay an import tariff on arrival to your customs agents.  This is for the Medium Flat Rate USPS Box.  There are no other options for shipping that do not cost significantly more.
Your correct shipping information MUST be in paypal and verified with them, THIS is the only address I will ship to overseas.

Many Places there is NO insurance, if the package is lost or damaged or stolen etc, this is entirely on YOU.  I will NOT be able to compensate you if there is NO insurance.

I will also ship to US Territories and APO / FPO but please again, contact me first to make sure it falls under Flat Rate Pricing.

IMPORTANT Information regarding shipping:

When you submit PayPal make sure your FORUM NAME and Shipping Info is on it.  Some mobile apps and sending money Friends and Family does NOT always put shipping info on the send, so if you are using one of these methods YOU need to put it in the notes.

Make sure your PayPal / Shipping info is ACCURATE, if you provide an old / wrong shipping address and it goes there, that is on YOU.  If you are out of the country and provide a bad address, there is pretty much NOTHING I can do to fix that, our post office is not going to talk to your post office and say change this, change that.  Customs would not be too happy with that either.  I may get the package back eventually, but in the meantime you are out 45 to 90 dollars in lost shipping.

NOTE:
If there is a problem with your order, ie you didn't supply a shipping address - etc, I may attempt to contact you to correct the problem.  If  I am unable to correct the problem, a refund will be made MINUS a $2.00 service and handling charge.
If you continue to order coffee after it is sold out, labeled sold out, and moved to the sold out / unavailable section, you will get charged this fee as well.  This is why you need to check the website, to see if there is coffee left before ordering. Paypal charges to make refunds and I am not going to lose money because you did not follow instructions.

The Pay Pal e-mail to send the money to is:  aaronscholten@comcast.net if you want to do it manually.  Otherwise click the links below to be taken directly to pay pal with the numbers filled in for you.

Again:
 PLEASE click the links from the website after you have verified availability.
***vv

Prices:
    Coffee 5.10 Lb
    Quick prices to your door are as follows:

Click the below link for one click Paypal payments!

5 Lb =   $35.00    I want 5 Pounds

10 Lb =   $67.00    I want 10 Pounds

15 Lb =   $95.00    I want 15 Pounds

************        Combo Packs Listed Below    *************
NO Combos Available at this Time.

***^^
      5 Lb Quantities will now ship in Padded Flat Rate Envelopes to save you some on postage.

If I have multiple coffees for sale, you can order them all at once and potentially save on PP charges and postage but remember,   I can only ship a max of 15 Lbs per box.  If you want more than 15 Lbs you can of course order it but it will have to be considered multiple orders.  You can send in just one payment to cover it all but the postage will have to stick for the multiple boxes so you can't take off 'a box worth' of postage from the total order.

Taking Orders now.  Prefer Pay Pal.  Orders are shipped out in the order I receive them and they clear in pay pal.  Typically I try to ship in a day or so. If it is near a holiday or weekend it may take longer as I can NOT control when the post office works!  If this is an especially large distribution, ie several hundred pounds sell in a day, it may take a few more days to ship out.  I can only send  150 to 200 Lbs a day max thru the mail.  Their jeeps only hold so much coffee!

PayPal E mail is:

aaronscholten@comcast.net

Any questions please feel free to PM me or post them here.

Thank you much for your support.

35 Lb Left

Aaron
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 05:48:51 PM by Ascholten »
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline ScareYourPassenger

• Standard User
  • lever lover
Re: Organic Sumatra Aceh Arinagata - Fair Trade 125 Lb Left
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 06:09:10 PM »
15lbs cross posting on the monsoon Malibar.

Offline cm

• Standard User
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 06:44:20 PM »
5 lbs. please.
PayPal already sent.

Thanks for another great coffee!!!!

cm

Offline chefrex

• Standard User
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 07:49:58 PM »
In for 10LBS PayPal sent, Thanks once again!

Offline thusband

• Standard User
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 07:54:17 PM »
5 Lbs please. PayPal payment sent.

Many thanks.

Offline robellie

• Standard User
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 08:41:15 PM »
In for 10 Lbs please. PayPal payment sent.

Thanks!

Offline vnahmias

• Standard User
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2019, 09:03:47 PM »
Please save 5 lbs for me.

Going to PayPal.

Victor
vnahmias

Offline vespid

• Standard User
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2019, 09:28:29 PM »
I'm in for 5 lbs, please. PayPal payment sent.

Thanks!

Offline cjaldous

• Standard User
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2019, 07:12:50 AM »
10lb Organic Sumatra Aceh Arinagata please.
Thanks!

Offline gamersdad

• Standard User
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2019, 10:08:06 AM »
Send me 5 lbs.  PayPal sent.

Offline habscout

• Standard User
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2019, 10:54:01 AM »
Thanks for this offering Aaron; Sumatran is my favorite bean.  I've just sent you the Paypal funds for 10 pounds.

Offline Ascholten

• Distributor
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Organic Sumatra Aceh Arinagata - Fair Trade 35 Lb Left
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2019, 05:50:40 PM »
Hello everyone.
All orders to this point are bagged and on their way out.  They will hit the post office tomorrow.

Thank you very much for your orders.  Depending on how fast this last 35 goes I may grab another bag, ill have to see.
If I decide not to, Peter has some inbound so will be able to hook up your Sumatra fix just as well with another good bean.

35 Lb left.

Aaron
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline Ascholten

• Distributor
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2019, 04:52:45 PM »
All orders are out.
Thank you
Aaron

Offline Bmralex

• Standard User
  • Coffee-Tech Artigiano
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2019, 07:13:32 PM »
Hi Aaron, please send 10# of Sumatra Aceh, please! PayPal was sent. Thanks!
Alex