Author Topic: Important Announcement for our Family  (Read 2777 times)

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Important Announcement for our Family
« on: October 02, 2021, 06:21:23 AM »
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen... and Coffee Roasters  >:D

I have some very important news here that I wish to share with the community.

Long story very short, for those who are impatient or who just don't really care about much at all except pictures of cats and arguing with strangers 3000 miles away and updating selfies.

I have purchased the GCBC from Joe and John, and am in charge of the whole shebang now.

Joe and John will still be around but pretty much as members only from this point forward.  This is how they wish it to be.

What this means for you is.  I don't plan on changing much up front on the workings we got currently.  You will still be able to get your coffee in the same manner we have always been.
The only changes you may see in the near future is that some e mails to send pay pal to for coffee from me may change, and you will notice there may be a few 'support' e mails you can use for questions, etc of that nature.  Otherwise from your end, it will be business as usual.

In closing, any issues you may have with the site, etc, will need to be addressed to me to take care of now, as Joe no longer is running the back end.

Carry on and enjoy, we got some exciting things coming up for you in October!  More on that VERY SOON !!!
October..... Halloween.....
Trick or Treat,  SpOOKY,  oooOOooHHH    BOO !!!!

Did someone say Boo????

Aaron
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 03:39:57 PM by Ascholten »
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Important Announcement for our Family
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2021, 03:37:48 PM »
I have a lot of plans here, but don't want to jump into things too fast and mess it up.  I have BIG plans for all of us.  I like the way what we have is running, but at the same time I want to do so much more for ALL of us.  In the coming weeks I will be asking what YOU want to see, want to do, want to play with etc etc.

But again,  EASY BOY>>> EASY !!!!    I want to engage new adventures and going where no coffee roaster has ever gone before SLOWLY and with intent so I don't overdo it and find myself with too much on my plate and end up with a plate full of runny poop.

With that, please, this is not my community, this is OUR community.  I'd love some feedback from folks.

Aaron
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline Dante

• Standard User
  • High on Caffeine
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2021, 05:14:01 PM »
Hi Aaron! I have loved being in this community for a long time and have enjoyed the perks of membership, coffee and all! All I can say is WELL DONE, Joe and John! And CONGRATULATIONS to you, Aaron. You have acquired a great site and I, for one, am very excited at the new things that you have planned for it. Good luck and best wishes, my man!
No coffee, No workee!

Offline Akahn08

• Standard User
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2021, 12:56:04 PM »
Anyone that has been involved in facilitating this club has made a huge impact for me. Thank you all for making it possible for someone like me to venture into coffee roasting.

Adam

RobertL

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 09:42:04 PM »
Congratulations Aaron!

Offline Stubbie

• Standard User
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2021, 11:10:53 AM »

In closing, any issues you may have with the site, etc, will need to be addressed to me to take care of now, as Joe no longer is running the back end.

Carry on and enjoy, we got some exciting things coming up for you in October!  More on that VERY SOON !!!
October..... Halloween.....
Trick or Treat,  SpOOKY,  oooOOooHHH    BOO !!!!

Did someone say Boo????

Aaron

Congrats Aaron, Joe and John! Wish I was still near a supplier to help pick up some distros again like old times. Alas, I don't think anyone is holding near Denver...

-Stubbie

Offline peter

• The Warden - Now Retired
  • Retired Old Goats
  • Monkey Club Cupper
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2021, 09:59:51 PM »
Good to see you posting, Stubbie.  Have you gotten any shorter lately?   ;D
Quote of the Day; \"...yet you refuse to come to Me that you

Offline Stubbie

• Standard User
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2021, 08:04:09 AM »
Good to see you posting, Stubbie.  Have you gotten any shorter lately?   ;D

Good to be back Peter...ordered and received a Bullet R1 V2, so you could say my spark has been renewed :D Not any shorter, but the struggle is real to not be wider! Luckily, Colorado makes us want to get outside and move.

-Stubbie

Offline woodstock

• Standard User
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2021, 07:43:34 PM »
Congrats Aaron!  Thankful for Joe and John making the group possible (with all the contributions of distributors and members.)  Looking forward to these new frontiers. 

Offline citygirl32

• Standard User
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2022, 04:50:42 AM »
Congratulations Aaron