Author Topic: Commercial Coffee Equipment  (Read 4974 times)

Offline Monito

• Distributor
  • I have 4 coffee Roasters and I don't collect them!
Commercial Coffee Equipment
« on: January 07, 2008, 10:56:46 AM »
Does any one knows where I can get a drop shipper for Commercial Coffee Equipment?

Thanks,

Monito

Offline J.Jirehs Roaster

• Standard User
Re: Commercial Coffee Equipment
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 04:02:14 PM »
I collect and Build them by the hundreds

What ya need?

Are you talking brewing equipment??... I don't know the answer to monito's question but I will be looking for some Newco parts   :)

Offline 808Chaney

• Standard User
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 11:07:55 PM »
I know this is an old topic but I noticed dan joliff said I collect and build them by the hundreds. Well, my geograpic location isn't ideal but if any of my equipment interests you I'll give you a helluva deal to offset the shipping. I have a dozen or so Flavia brewers as well as some brand new Keurig Bolt brewers 4 are BNIB and 4 have a couple months of use on them. I also have dozens of Bunn VPR's, Bunn S series and various others. What I would really like is to send off everything you may be interested in and have you send refurbished brewers back to me. I would prefer VP17 series or other lo-profile brewers. Please email me at Chaneycarnes@gmail.com if you might be of some assistance. I also have a few hundred Brewmatic Diplomats still out in the field and would like to retire them. I'm guessing you wouldnt even want them but I dunno. You tell me. I was at a NAMA convention a few years ago and found a brewer refurbishing company and lost their info. We've got one tech who is learning but I need a bunch of brewers turned out.

Offline Joe

• Retired Old Goats
  • splitting bags and having fun
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 12:03:28 AM »
If you need some commercial Brewers and such since about 2009 we have had a group discount on all newco products. Just mention you are with green coffee buying club and you get their maximum discount.
[url=http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?board=37

Offline 808Chaney

• Standard User
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2016, 11:19:44 PM »
A few years ago I was at a NAMA convention and had info on a Brewer refurb company. They were exactly what I was looking for. I could send them pallet loads of dirty broken down Brewers and they would send me replacements but refurbished like new. Unfortunately, I left that carry on, on da plane, never to found again. Ive not come across the company again.

Offline 808Chaney

• Standard User
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 07:36:38 PM »
Thanks Joe,I've pretty much thinned the herd of almost everything Newco. Too many issues with their ACE Brewers unless you buy their proprietary flow control and even then, not a fan. I get half off list with Bunn, Wilbur Cutis and Newco and even Brewtek.  Would love to get my hands on a bunch of refurbished Bunn O Matics.