Author Topic: Handpresso Domepod - All Chances Sold 1st Unit  (Read 24818 times)

BoldJava

Re: Handpresso Domepod - All Chances Sold 1st Unit
« Reply #120 on: January 14, 2010, 03:47:15 AM »

I admit... I ain't not no English major :P   and it hopefully solves the not so good grinder issue on my end

No man, you misunderstood.  I wasn't playing grammar cop; Milo has been busting me for buying commercial roasts.  You 'out-ed' yourself by saying you bought at Dunn Bros. 

B|Java

Offline J.Jirehs Roaster

• Standard User
« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2010, 05:54:40 AM »

I admit... I ain't not no English major :P   and it hopefully solves the not so good grinder issue on my end

No man, you misunderstood.  I wasn't playing grammar cop; Milo has been busting me for buying commercial roasts.  You 'out-ed' yourself by saying you bought at Dunn Bros. 

B|Java

well I do what I must with what I have :D

Offline J.Jirehs Roaster

• Standard User
« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2010, 04:15:30 PM »
Ok... I finally found enough clean counter top that Denise would let me play with the camera... (actually she took the pictures  ::)

I don;t know espresso but I had some taste coffee.. surprisingly good for a little hand held gadget...  not worth the $$ to me but does a pretty good job for what it is...   I didn't have the ability to very the grind and my results would be based on head knowledge not experience... it was a fun opportunity to try something out...

pictures can be seen by all at this facebook link (I hope)

BoldJava

« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2010, 04:53:27 PM »
Denise caught the steam coming off it.  Either that or you are back on the Marbies.

B|Java

Offline J.Jirehs Roaster

• Standard User
« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2010, 05:10:34 PM »
Denise caught the steam coming off it.  Either that or you are back on the Marbies.

B|Java

LOL... I would be in the dog house if I was on the Marbies...   yes the cup and the dome are full of warming water in that shot

Offline J.Jirehs Roaster

• Standard User
« Reply #125 on: January 18, 2010, 05:13:53 AM »
HeadChange4You?!?! read you PMs?!?! I need an address (this is one of those times I wish the blind email button would work for me :D

anybody have a way to help me out.. I would love to send this on its happy way today... thanks

BoldJava

« Reply #126 on: January 26, 2010, 03:25:27 PM »
...and now a word from our sponsor, http://random.org

True Random Number Generator
Min:  1
Max:  8
Result: 3

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner.

Mr. Milowebailey is the proud owner of the Handpresso Domepod, chosen at 5:23pm, CST.  Whomever has it, kindly send it Seattle way if all have had a turn.  I am unsure if Rasqual had his dibs and then there was Jimmy Spain's second try.  Sing out please.

B|Java

yorel23

« Reply #127 on: January 26, 2010, 03:28:22 PM »

Mr. Milowebailey is the proud owner of the Handpresso Domepod, chosen at 5:23pm, CST.  Whomever has it, kindly send it Seattle way if all have had a turn.  I am unsure if Rasqual had his dibs and then there was Jimmy Spain's second try.  Sing out please.

B|Java

I demand a recount!!  What about the hanging chads???  J/K.  Congrats Larry on another toy.  If you get bored of it, you know my address. ;D ;D

jspain

« Reply #128 on: January 26, 2010, 03:38:46 PM »

B|Java

Jimmy say's THANKS for the second try! I'll mail to Larry after a LONG TEST PERIOD! I'd say Larry will get it by next Christmas!!!  Jim

milowebailey

« Reply #129 on: January 26, 2010, 05:37:13 PM »

B|Java

Jimmy say's THANKS for the second try! I'll mail to Larry after a LONG TEST PERIOD! I'd say Larry will get it by next Christmas!!!  Jim

I won??  Wow... I never win anything!

Take your time with it Jim... but I want a thorough report! ;D

BoldJava

« Reply #130 on: January 26, 2010, 05:50:34 PM »

I won??  Wow... I never win anything. . .

We can chat offline <wink/nod/wink>

B|Pick'em

Offline J.Jirehs Roaster

• Standard User
« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2010, 05:04:56 AM »
 Whomever has it, kindly send it Seattle way if all have had a turn.  I am unsure if Rasqual had his dibs and then there was Jimmy Spain's second try.  Sing out please.

B|Java

Rasqual received it on Saturday... I believe headchang4U still gets a go.. it skipped him do to a medical delay on his end...