Author Topic: 1 lb Coffee Assortment in Muslin Bags with Clear Label Pouch for Beginners!  (Read 2489 times)

Offline fanelda

• Standard User
I have made muslin bags for all my coffee beans and have extras that I can  put your 1 pound of green coffee beans varieties in.  Each bag will hold 2 pounds minimum, and comes with a wrap cord with or without the beads.

Each bag has a clear label pouch attached, which is one of the main reasons I made my storage bags with them.   It was very maddening when my taped on labels fell off and I had no idea what was in the bag!  

Of course you can purchase cheaper muslin bags online, which I did to start, but they had no label pouches.  Mine are all french seamed, so they are sturdy and will have no little threads in your roasts.  

Approximate cost will be $5-$6/lb in muslin bag, depending on what you choose.  Shipping is $8.50 for what ever I can fit in the USPS box, which may be 10 bags.  I haven't mailed any yet to know total amount it will hold.  This is an initial offer to see interest. More photos on request.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 03:59:59 AM by fanelda »

Offline Curtis

• Standard User
You have a nice assortment from various places.  I appreciate a varied supply! ;)

Curtis
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 11:51:52 AM by Curtis »