Author Topic: Guatemala Arturo Tuy Perez - microlot- ROASTED  (Read 2427 times)

Offline brianmch

• Distributor
  • Huky 500 J/ Artisan
Guatemala Arturo Tuy Perez - microlot- ROASTED
« on: November 16, 2022, 07:33:23 AM »
Guatemala Arturo Tuy Perez - microlot- ROASTED

Here's the cupping notes:
https://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?topic=22341.0

Coffee details:
Country: San Miguel Tzampetey, San Antonio Palopó, Sololá Guatemala
Processing: Fully washed, patio dried
Farmer: Arturo Tuy Perez. 11 acre farm
Alt: 1840 MASL, Strictly Hard Bean, Shade Grown
Variety: Caturra and Pache
Roaster and Roasts: Huky, Bullet, fluid bed: City, City +, FC.
Cupping methods: Aeropress, V60, Clever Dripper, SO espresso, blends.
Summary: A sweet, creamy, clean cup with flavors of honey, maple, cocoa, and cinnamon.
Score = 87

A couple years ago there was an effort undertaken to offer some roasted coffee along with the green to assist new roasters in getting a handle on things.  I appreciated this opportunity when I was starting my roasting journey so thought I'd pass it on.

To that end, I'll gladly roast up the above to your requested roast level: light, medium, dark, at the base coffee price of $4.89 PSF plus shipping plus roasting costs of.   

$4 per 1/2 lb            $6 per 12oz            $8 per lb   

So, you tell me how much volume you want and how you want it roasted, sit back, and wait for it to arrive. 

Ideally this can/would ship with a green coffee order.  4 lb green with 1 lb roasted still fits in a shipping envelope but anything over 8lb needs to go in a large box as coffee volume increases during roasting. 

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Guatemala Arturo Tuy Perez - microlot- ROASTED
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2022, 11:17:52 AM »
Hello everyone:

With the holiday season right around the corner, some of our distributors are once again offering roasted coffee for you to offer your loved ones, to save you the time of having to roast yourself.

This is also an excellent way to get an idea of what you should be getting in your roasts as well, so if there is something amiss, you can explain to us what you are getting and we can possibly help you find that coffee Nirvana .

Enjoy !!

Aaron
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!