Vendor Discussion Boards > old Traveling road shows

Travelling Road Show: Walkure Karlsbad Porcelain Coffee Maker

(1/2) > >>

headchange4u:
Saw a new video from Seattle Coffee Gear for the Walkure Karlsbad Porcelain Coffee Maker - 12.5 oz.:

Walkure Karlsbad Porcelain Coffee Maker

An innovative way to make a smoother cup of coffee, the Walkure Karlsbad Porcelain Coffee Maker will amaze you and your friends as it's ceramic filter brews your coffee in a very gentle way. Using the Karlsbad method, in combination with the coffee machine, you will be brewing that ideal cup of coffee with no paper filter needed.

Tech Specs:

Color: White

Size: Available in 12.5 oz. and 28.5 oz coffee makers.

Body Material: Ceramic

How it Works:

You'll be brewing up a smoother cup of coffee with this filterless ceramic coffee maker and its Karlsbad brewing method.

Place 40 grams of coarsely ground coffee directly onto the porcelain sieve in the upper container

Place the water dispenser on top and slowly pour on seething water

The water now runs through the coffee powder and the double sieve into the pot below

After brewing, remove the upper part and serve directly from the pot

Enjoy!

Crew Review: Walkure Karlsbad Porcelain Coffee Maker

Cost is $80 shipped to me. As always we will have a drawing and one lucky individual will get to keep this unique brewer.

Commitment List:

1. headchange4u
2. BoldJava
3. J.Jirehs Roaster

BoldJava:
In.  Sucker for ceramics. Tried to watch the two gigglers' YouTube.  They have a great assortment of items previewed on YouTube but their silly banter <which they clearly think is funny> drives me crazy.

If this flies, I will use the Braun electric kettle to have sufficient volume of water to preheat all that ceramic.  Here is Walkure's ceramic design, updated.

BJava

headchange4u:
I also like the new design better. I wish they were importing that one.

headchange4u:
Thought I would bump this one time.

J.Jirehs Roaster:
I am in...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version