Vendor Discussion Boards > old Traveling road shows

Full: KONE Pourover (Gen 3) Filter, Traveling Road Show and Lottery

(1/13) > >>

BoldJava:
I can't believe we are on generation 3 and haven't put one through its paces on a road show.  Time to change that.

Post here to sign up to take a chance on winning the KONE (Gen 3).  I am sold on it and haven't used a paper filter in who knows how long.  I put it right into my Chemex 8-cup or my Hario V60 when I just want one cup.  Fabulous results but why take my word -- try it yourself.

Cost to participate:  $6.48
Time to use?  One week and ship it on.
Members needed for the road show?  10
Who wins?  I have Jim Spain's wife Patti pick a random number.  That person drops to last and gets to keep the filter. 

So who is in?  I will order and send to the 1st person on the list when we have 10 members in.  Send no money now -- wait until we hit the needed number of members.

1. Wild Bill (J Jirehs Rooster)
2. FFFolks, paid
3. DFluke, paid
4. Richdel, paid
5. Yakster, paid
7. Bekeld, paid, skip, already KONE-d
8. Milo, paid
9. Woodstock, paid
10. ReddyK, paid
-----
6. Tyme, paid

BozemanEric:
I would have been intrested, but as per everyone's suggestions I ordered one from SM that arrived two days ago.

BoldJava:

--- Quote from: BozemanEric on October 27, 2012, 06:42:30 AM ---I would have been intrested, but as per everyone's suggestions I ordered one from SM that arrived two days ago.

--- End quote ---

Once you have a good chance to play with it, add your "1st look" over here:  http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?topic=10664.0

J.Jirehs Roaster:
ok.. I will test it against my kone 2

fffolks:
I have been wanting to try this, so I am in. This will be my first experience with a Kone of any kind. Thanks for getting this one started!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version