Vendor Discussion Boards > old Traveling road shows

Full: KONE Pourover (Gen 3) Filter, Traveling Road Show and Lottery

<< < (2/13) > >>

dfluke:
This will be my first roadshow, and I'm really excited about trying this. Do I pay now or when we have 10 members?

This is a really cool idea, and I hope to get in on some additional offerings in the future. Thanks for putting it together.

BoldJava:

--- Quote from: dfluke on October 27, 2012, 10:57:10 AM ---This will be my first roadshow, and I'm really excited about trying this. Do I pay now or when we have 10 members?

This is a really cool idea, and I hope to get in on some additional offerings in the future. Thanks for putting it together.

--- End quote ---

See 1st post:

--- Quote ---So who is in?  I will order and send to the 1st person on the list when we have 10 members in.  Send no money now -- wait until we hit the needed number of members.
--- End quote ---

dfluke:
Sorry I missed that. Next time I'll actually read. I'll be the first to admit I got interrupted 3 times while I was looking at that on my phone so not the best use of technology there.

ecc:
You know I would be in, but have already broke down on one a few days after Gesha Fest.

I like the look of version 2 better, and as clumsy as I am have never done harm with any of the sharp or pointy bits.  Version 3 has a much wider acceptable grind range, and I think I like the effect of a slightly coarser grind than is really practical in v2.

Richdel:
Count me in please.

Thanks!
Richdel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version