Vendor Discussion Boards > old Traveling road shows

CLOSED - GfH raffle #2 - Aeropress Pack

(1/3) > >>

ecc:
The last raffle for Grounds for Health (GfH)  went well, we had some fun raising $150.  I am hoping to keep it rolling with a few brewing equipment bundle raffles.

This is the second bundle, the first is on the Clever Pack thread and the third Pourover Pack

The even more so plastic Aeropress Pack!  This is a quick, flexible, inexpensive way to get a lot out of your roasts.  The single cup clever can be used as a pourover cone, or as a pretty well insulated immersion brewer. (use the base for a lid)  What we have here is a compromise that everyone can live with, clean paper taste with just a splash of social conscious bamboo renewable muscle power.  And it makes a great cup of coffee. 

1 - Aeropress ($25)
1 - Able Brewing, Fine filter ($12)
1 - Awesome brown Inker High Spot sturdy 10 oz cup w/saucer ($12)

Retail for this is almost $50 + shipping.  Everything except for the cup/saucer is brand new, in original boxes.  The cup came with a previous batch from OE and has been through the dishwasher.

The "raffle tickets" for this bundle are $5 each, and each lot will have 10 slots max open.  After the slots fill,  I will draw numbers one for each lot using random.org,  and the gear goes into a USPS flat rate box to your door.

You can only buy one "ticket" per thread, extra will be added to the GfH donation.  Please specify the Aero Pack and/or Clever Pack along with your user name in the subject of the paypal to todd@werner-digital.com .  Please do not use the words lottery, raffle, etc. anywhere in the paypal info!

1.  fffolks
2.  sosha
3.  ronburleson <-------- winner
4.  Dmsweatt
5.  RobertL
6.  woodstock
7.  Cammie

Thanks!  Happy Holidays!  (pics to follow)

ecc:
All proceeds to Grounds for Health, this will ship this week in 2-3 business day usps.

fffolks:
I'm in!

sosha:
One ticket for me, please!

ronburleson:
I'll take a chance.

Ron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version