GCBC Cares > Charis project coffee offerings

Going back to Thailand and gonna visit Charis project

<< < (2/4) > >>

hananonn:
Hey Joe.
Yes its Hanan...:) after so long but still a fan. Stumbled on this. Since I live now in Thailand most of the Time, involved with my own Green project (trying to sway poor farmers in the northeast from burning their rice fields by utilizing goats grazing) I thought to commend your contribution. I also improved my drum roaster and will post once The prototype is complete.
Best wishes.
Hanan Onn 

peter:
Wow!  What a blast from the past.   Nice to see you posting, Hanan.  Some of us had given you up for dead, like maybe Mossad had come for you or something.   :)

hananonn:
Same here mr. Schmit, A pleasure indeed.
 And, Yap, lots of waters, ups and downs. Was busy retiring from the mossad but I had to do "one more,a little thing As they say. this took years:). Moved to thailand for cleansing, and improve my photography, my guide turned out to be an avid photographer herself. The rest is history. We will open the only 3rd wave cafe in Pathumrat ratachani wong sa Na wa Hin Kong......Soon.
I will post when my roaster will be complete:  A drum roaster with beans prob and elimination of the need to secure the drum to the drive.

Joe:
Good to hear from you! Nice, I was just in Maesot last month and went to Myanmar briefly over the border, I think that is Northwest if I have my geography correct. Amazing place and the work Charis project is doing with the families in the region is awesome. It was really a pleasure to visit with them for a few days. I'll post some pictures soon but I have been slammed at work and our whole family went through some sicknesses so that is the reason for the delay.

Joe:
Noah and myself along with a small team of individuals will be heading back April 16th or so this year and we are planning on a very similar itinerary. I should be placing some coffee's marked up for fundraising and posting more details as we get closer. GCBC showed up big last year and both New Dawn Vineyard and the Charis project wanted me to express their gratitude.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version