Author Topic: Hario Glass Roaster  (Read 1102 times)

BoldJava

Hario Glass Roaster
« on: August 04, 2008, 02:56:07 AM »
For the roaster in your life who has everything (almost), comes a glass roaster over an alcohol lamp.

http://www.avenue18.ca/TEAPOT/Hario/coffee_series/paypal_pages/5126_coffee_roaster.htm

B|Java
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 07:02:45 PM by BoldJava »

FinerGrind

Re: Hario Glass Roaster
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 05:39:56 PM »
Well, that's as cute as a speckled pup :-).

I have on my "list-of-things-to-do" to break out my SVEA stove and build myself a portable coffee cupping kit.  I bought the SVEA as a BSA in 1976 and it's still going strong - it sounds like a jet taking off.  I was thinking of some lunchbox type configuration for the SVEA, the fuel, a press-pot (stainless steel), cup, spoon, grinder, thermometer, water bottle, and finally coffee.  If I could incorporate a roaster into this - look out!

Woody

Offline J.Jirehs Roaster

• Standard User
Re: Hario Glass Roaster
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 06:50:01 PM »
Well, that's as cute as a speckled pup :-).

I have on my "list-of-things-to-do" to break out my SVEA stove and build myself a portable coffee cupping kit.  I bought the SVEA as a BSA in 1976 and it's still going strong - it sounds like a jet taking off.  I was thinking of some lunchbox type configuration for the SVEA, the fuel, a press-pot (stainless steel), cup, spoon, grinder, thermometer, water bottle, and finally coffee.  If I could incorporate a roaster into this - look out!

Woody

I love it...
think over sized kids lunch box... {GCBC logo or super hero on the lunch box?!?!} 
Im not mocking.. I like the thought of going to some serious cupping event with a mickey mouse handled cupping spoon or something  8)