Author Topic: eBay - Philadelphia: Nuova Simonelli Mac Digit 1-grp  (Read 1062 times)

Tex

eBay - Philadelphia: Nuova Simonelli Mac Digit 1-grp
« on: October 20, 2009, 12:20:57 PM »

I know nothing specific about this machine or seller. Caveat emptor!

Due to it's custom face-plate, I expect this machine to sell for much less than it's worth.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 12:22:31 PM by Tex »

Offline mp

• Standard User
  • Nothing like a nice shot!
Re: eBay - Philadelphia: Nuova Simonelli Mac Digit 1-grp
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 12:01:18 AM »
Good machine ... I wonder what that baby will go for?

???
1-Cnter, 2-Bean, 3-Skin, 4-Parchmnt, 5-Pect, 6-Pu
lp, 7-Ski

Tex

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 08:48:52 AM »
Good machine ... I wonder what that baby will go for?

???

I'd guess under $400?

The only reason I kept the Bunn ES-1A instead of my Mac Digit is the size issue. But the Mac had a lot of good things going for it - and like all 1-group HX machines, it was a piece of cake to work on!

jstidley

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 11:20:00 AM »
This has been listed a couple times before. The last time it was sold (but apparently fell through) it went for just over $400 (If I recall correctly- I purged my watch list last week so I can't find it). He has a steep shipping cost pinned on this so take that into consideration if you aren't able to pick it up.

That faceplate is pretty ugly.

Offline doubleosoul

• Standard User
  • Blues ain't nothing but a good woman gone bad
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 04:33:28 PM »
Oh, you're right! I remember now. This guy is padding the shipping. I'm hoping everyone's ugly is my pretty. I bid on it but I won't pay $400 when the shipping is so high. I'm looking for a good but inexpensive back up to my lever and I happen to love NS. I sold my Oscar in order to buy a used Elektra lever but I wish I had been able to keep the Oscar too! (Boring history part here, read on at your own risk of boredom  :)). I owned an NS Elli for the better part of 15 years - bought it used - and loved it until UPS smashed it shipping it from Canada to Phoenix 4 years ago. >:(
Anyway... we'll see what happens in a few days.
"Why don't you come on board Brother, and believe in me? And for a small fee, I'll set you free, near thy God to thee." Daddy Rich/Car Wash/Richard Pryor