Author Topic: Multiple Barrel Sample Roaster Options?  (Read 2943 times)

BoldJava

Re: Multiple Barrel Sample Roaster Options?
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2010, 01:00:42 PM »
Lati
It sounds like you have traveled to Brazil a time or two? I still think it is ironic that the two companies are so close to one another. How good is your Portuguese? Mecamau has not responded to my initial inquiry. Are you versed enough to shoot them off an email asking for unit pricing?

Latin America, 10 times, but never Brazil.  My Portuguese?  Non-existent. I can only work from Spanish into Portuguese. 

Patience is the operative word when dealing with Latin American commerce.  It isn't going to be as expeditious as that to which you are accustomed.

B|Java

BoldJava

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2010, 03:30:42 AM »
Good pic off YFrog:

http://img390.yfrog.com/i/n3vl.jpg/

Intelli's, I assume as shot comes from Deaton Pigot, Intelli roaster.

B|Java
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 03:36:31 AM by BoldJava »

Offline Ringo

• Standard User
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2010, 10:26:47 AM »
I am in process of building a drum roaster.  Using some old gearboxes that I am having to open up and put in new seals and bearings.  Inside of a right angle gearbox are the two gears you need, look exactly like whats on a sample roaster.  Just buy an old one and take the gears. I can give you a parts list for propane pipe burners.  Seems like a good project for somebody. ;D
If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.
Abraham Lincoln