Author Topic: Coffee Bag " Sticky"  (Read 3375 times)

JavaXplorer

Coffee Bag " Sticky"
« on: March 28, 2010, 05:38:15 AM »
  For quick reference can we have a Coffee Bag "sticky"

Sources of coffee bags are found in the Green Coffee Buying Club > Buy-Sell-Trade > Group Buys & Non-Coffee Distributions . - when supplier clarifies where the bags came from

Also Green Coffee Buying Club > Buy-Sell-Trade > Buy-Sell-Trade All Other-  itemizes where the bags came from

And Green Coffee Buying Club > Buy-Sell-Trade > Buy-Sell for Vendors > Forgot my bag vendor's name

Thank you

BoldJava

Re: Coffee Bag " Sticky"
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 07:27:12 AM »
If I understand your request, I suggest you use the 'search' function rather than asking for stickies.  They quickly clog up prime real estate on forums.

http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?action=search;advanced

B|Java
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 07:29:30 AM by BoldJava »

hatethis

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 07:49:03 AM »
I am not sure if I understand his request the way he intends it, but I would like a post with known vendors (good/bad/whatever) for random things like bags, stickers, cups, shirts, etc.

There have been many people who offer to distribute these items, and that is very kind of them; but once someone finds a vendor it could be added to 1 post and anyone anytime could work whatever deals they may with those listed.  Kind of like the *vendors list* but for misc crap.

thejavaman

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 09:58:12 AM »
SM'S SELLS THEM (1/2 way down the page).  Their "used" burlap/jute bags are $2.00/each.

Remember, GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.   ;)

BoldJava

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 10:02:58 AM »
SM'S SELLS THEM (1/2 way down the page).  Their "used" burlap/jute bags are $2.00/each.

Now I know I am totally lost.  I believe it all stems back to the mystical cup that STaylor posted last week.  Trance-city.  If there a emoticon for totally perplexed?

B|Java

Tex

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 10:08:25 AM »

Now I know I am totally lost.  I believe it all stems back to the mystical cup that STaylor posted last week.  Trance-city.  If there a emoticon for totally perplexed?

B|Java
???

draagoth

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2010, 11:05:26 AM »
Chicken Tenders.

thejavaman

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2010, 01:36:34 PM »

B|Java

Maybe I'm the one who is totally confused.  I thought the OP was saying he wanted big burlap/jute bags, after rereading his original post, I'm now thinking he means bags for roasted coffee?!?!?  Who knows, but one thing is for sure - this thread was doomed from the start!   :P

BoldJava

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2010, 01:43:38 PM »
He was saying that the Badgers have the Buckeyes, in the bag. Sticky that. <gafaw'ing>

B|Java

Offline peter

• The Warden - Now Retired
  • Retired Old Goats
  • Monkey Club Cupper
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2010, 02:16:52 PM »
He was saying that the Badgers have the Buckeyes, in the bag. Sticky that. <gafaw'ing>

B|Java

;D
 ;D
 ;D

Just 'cuz B|Badger can't see 'em, that was three cheers for the Badgers.
Quote of the Day; \"...yet you refuse to come to Me that you

thejavaman

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2010, 02:26:15 PM »

B|Java

I thought we already settled this in the other thread?!?!

WHAT'S THAT?

I CAN'T HEAR YOU.

I'M TOO BUSY LOOKING AT THE SCOREBOARD!

Three good ol' fashioned butt whoopings in a row.  Gonna be four come 10/16/10 when my Buckeyes travel up to Madison for Bucky The Badger's annual thrashing!

:) ;D :D ;) 8) :P :o
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 02:31:59 PM by thejavaman »

JavaXplorer

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2010, 02:35:13 PM »
  The intention of the request was to compile a list of known good suppliers of "coffee bags for roasted coffee". I used the search function and have compiled a list. Thanks for the suggestion.

thejavaman

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2010, 02:38:56 PM »
 The intention of the request was to compile a list of known good suppliers of "coffee bags for roasted coffee". I used the search function and have compiled a list. Thanks for the suggestion.

It's all becoming so clear now!   ;D

I know there are many, many others, but these are the only two I use:

PACIFIC BAG

PACK PLUS

BoldJava

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2010, 02:57:14 PM »

B|Java

Settled?  If I remember correctly, you were talking that Buckeye smack all over the chestnut grove.  I suggested that if (emphasis mine) you were so assured of your pre-savored victory, certainly you could extend the Vegas spread.  

You ran from the grove as if you were stepping on hot coals.

B|Badger

jspain

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2010, 03:52:44 PM »

B|Java

Settled?  If I remember correctly, you were talking that Buckeye smack all over the chestnut grove.  I suggested that if (emphasis mine) you were so assured of your pre-savored victory, certainly you could extend the Vegas spread.  

You ran from the grove as if you were stepping on hot coals.

B|Badger

Kevin,

The Wisconsin snow and cold have finally taken it's toll on old B/J. May be some day that poor man will grow and know that the BUCKEYES are the best. Michigan Stae is bringing homr the bacon for the BIG TEN now!