Author Topic: ** Indian ROBUSTA 100 Lb 1.17.24  (Read 13692 times)

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Indian ROBUSTA 45 Lb
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2021, 07:36:48 AM »
Hello everyone:

ALL orders that have been paid, have been shipped.

55 Lb left of this one

Thank you very much for your support!

Aaron

I have plenty of robusta for those wanting to experiment or bump up their espresso blends!  A little can go a long way, throw 10 to 20 percent in to your blend and see what it does for you.  I sell this in as little as half pound batches for you.
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline lcoffin

• Standard User
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2021, 04:55:15 AM »
5 lbs Indian Robusta please-- Paypal sent.  Thanks!

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2021, 12:01:54 PM »
For those who do buy my robusta, can ya give us a little feedback?
How you using it?  How much, hoe does it help etc etc?

Thanks
Aaron
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline lcoffin

• Standard User
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2021, 05:53:53 AM »
10 lbs paypal sent, thanks!

Been using this for a cold brew that I then steam.  It works nicely.

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2021, 12:27:13 PM »
oh man that sounds real good.  Cold Brew since it does not extract so hard, might be very well since it may not get the bitter out, you get a stronger because this is strong, but flavorful brew!

Aaron

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Indian ROBUSTA 145 Lb
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2021, 11:50:06 AM »
Alright everyone.
Getting Caught up here
Saturday over 300 Lbs shipped.
Tuesday 220 Lbs shipped
Today  156 lbs shipped.

WE are officially all caught up now to this point, (I believe :)  )

ALL orders are out, a few have issues and am waiting to hear back from people.  You have been e mailed by the e mail that is on your pay pal.  If that is not current, I can not help you.
Thinking all coffee's should make it to you by Friday for the most part, Monday for sure for those coffee's ordered Today.

Thank you very much everyone for your patience while I work through all this.

From your perspectives, you see this one offering and a few orders on it, but the BIG picture is sometimes I have 20 different coffees listed at a time, and if each is getting an order or 3 a day.  Thats a bit of work getting caught up bagged, boxed, and shipped.

145 Lbs Left

Aaron

Offline Jgundersen

• Standard User
Re: Indian ROBUSTA 145 Lb
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2021, 08:40:11 AM »
5 pounds please, PayPal sent

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Indian ROBUSTA 125 Lb
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2021, 05:01:02 PM »
ALL orders are processed up to this point and ARE shipped.
I believe all e mails and DM's / questions have been answered as well.
If not PLEASE DM me in the forum here and I will get back to you.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

Aaron

125 Lbs Left

I am getting a lot of reports of people using this coffee for cold brew and saying because of it's strength, it's turning out really good in the CB, nice and strong coffee flavor and the normal .. oof.  that is robusta is not following it thru and the cup is actually pretty decent to drink solo.

I do not cold brew myself however might give it a try here to see what's going on..

Offline Libellule

• Standard User
Re: Indian ROBUSTA 125 Lb 121021
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2021, 04:28:57 PM »
5 pound please.  PayPal sent.
Thanks

Offline turtle

• Standard User
Re: Indian ROBUSTA 125 Lb 121021
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2022, 06:44:39 AM »
5 pounds
Thanks

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Indian ROBUSTA 125 Lb midmarch
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2022, 11:01:25 AM »
Have plenty of Robusta left for those wanting to add a bit of kick to their coffee.  (A little goes a long way  ie 10 to 25 % Blend)

Many others are using this to do a cold brew and saying it comes out nice and strong yet also SMOOTH.

125 Lb Left

Aaron

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Indian ROBUSTA 100 Lb June
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2022, 06:33:44 PM »
All orders out

100 Lb Left

thank you
Aaron

I have had a few customers tell me that cold brewing this takes a lot of the ugh out of it, and leaves a nice smoother STRONG base for their cold brew drinks.

While I have not cold brewed this yet, I have added it at about 20 percent or so to other coffee's to boost them up a bit, add a kick and it does very well there.

The key to this is, let this stuff rest a few weeks, it mellows out pretty good for what it is.

Aaron

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: ** Indian ROBUSTA 100 Lb DECEMBER
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2022, 08:06:43 AM »
Just a little bit of this added to your regular coffee goes a LONG way !!

people often ask for a bit of a 'kick' for their morning or 'on the road' coffee to get the  or keep them going.
Blending as little as 10 percent Robusta into the blend works wonders for that w/o totally killing the flavor.

With the holidays around the corner, the need for a little extra energy, and cheap gifts is here as well.,

here ya go !

Aaron

100 Lbs
Plus left of the FINE Esquisite Blend of Weeds, Inner tubes and Tar.  Get yours NOW before it's GONE !!

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: ** Indian ROBUSTA 100 Lb 2.16.23
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2023, 01:43:31 PM »
Plenty of Robusta left for those who need more !

If you know how to use it, it really blends nice with a lot of coffee's to pick up the boost on them.

Many use this for a cold brew and get a really nice smooth but STRONG cold coffee !!

Aaron

Offline Alex.Enc

• Standard User
Re: ** Indian ROBUSTA 100 Lb 2.16.23
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2023, 06:53:11 AM »
Hello!

15lbs of robusta ordered.

planning on brewing robusta with fresh ground spices as experiment. I heard its a big thing in northern african countries.

will let you know how that goes.