Author Topic: Hario V60 O1 Drippers, Filters, and Hario Buono Kettles...Offer ends April 4  (Read 1728 times)

MoreForYourCup.Com

I have a considerable amount of Hario drippers and filters in stock.  These are clear plastic V60 01 drippers and 01 filters.  Drippers are priced at $4 each, filters at $3.70 each (compared to my retail of $9.95 and $5.95) plus shipping via UPS ground.

People tend to consider the clear plastic drippers inferior to their ceramic or glass counterpart.  I use the plastic dripper daily.  It works just as well and costs much less.

I also have a limited quantity of the Hario Buono Kettle.  I generally don't part with these, since most companies across the US are often out of stock.  I sell them for $53.99, but if anyone is interested, I would sell them for $40 plus shipping.

I accept Paypal and major credit cards.  You can reach me at my office in Oklahoma City at 405-516-2100, cell at 405-445-4655 or by email at sales at moreforyourcup.com.  This offer ends on Sunday April 4th.

Thanks

James Ayers
AyersCo, Oklahoma City OK
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 07:55:17 PM by MoreForYourCup.Com »

BoldJava

Re: Hario V60 O1 Drippers, Filters, and Hario Buono Kettles
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 03:07:44 AM »
I ordered a couple of items from James.  Very easy to work with, responsive, attentive to detail.  I sent a Hario set-up to Hawaii and when I overpaid, he quickly refunded the overpayment.

Good prices, excellent service.

Dave Borton