Author Topic: 1# white tin tie paper bags  (Read 1888 times)

jspain

1# white tin tie paper bags
« on: March 29, 2010, 07:56:14 PM »
All,

I just bought a case of 1000 white 16oz tin tie paper bags. I use these bags for ground coffee. They do not have valves. I know some roasters use these for whole roasted beans. I don't. I use a few hundred each year for my folks who need ground coffee, mostly the churches that I supply. I will offer 500 to anyone in the club who wants some. I have .14 a bag in them. I am not looking to make a profit. I'd add $2.00 an order for "Coffee Kids" plus shipping. I'd like to have a minimum order of at least 50 bags. Shipping will differ with each order and I will bill once the order hits the shipper with final pricing. I'll need to check but my guess is I can get 50 in a large flat rate box? Larger orders will go in a box and UPS is probably the cheapest? Shipping will cost more than the bags!!!!

I got free shipping to me since I also got 500 gold 1# poly/poly lined valved bags for roasted beans. That got me to a $ quantity that allowed for free shipping. The gold bags are just like the bags HarryHo distroed in the past but gold. I got tired of black. I may have a couple hundred of those available after the "East Central Ohio Coffee Fest" in a couple weeks. Participants have first shot at those.

If you would like some white paper Tin Tie post your interest or PM me.  Jim

Offline Ringo

• Standard User
Re: 1# white tin tie paper bags
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 04:48:40 AM »
Jim

I would like 50 of the white bags.   I will pick them up at the Bucheye Coffee Fest.

Thanks
Al
If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.
Abraham Lincoln

jspain

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 05:39:22 AM »
You're down Al! I unpacked them yesterday and used a few. They are identical to some I bought from another company, Nashville Wraps, a couples years ago.

Hope this weather holds for the "East Ohio Coffee Fest!" I caught a 4.5# large mouth yesterday. The mushrooms (grays) might be popping their heads through the ground by then!

Jim

jspain

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 02:36:43 PM »
To update the thread......

I've had 5 sales of bags thus $10 for "Coffee Kids." I'm adding $10.00 to make it a $20 donation to "Coffee Kids." Let's use this small donation to remind folks of an auction starting next week! All for "Coffee Kid's."

BTW, I have a few hundred 1# white tin tie bags left at .14 a bag and after the "Coffee Fest", here at the cabin, I have 200 8 oz. Kraft valved bags available at .33 a bag and about 200 1# gold valved foil bags for sale @ .38 a bag. Each transaction add $2.00 for "Coffee Kids" and shipping.  PM if interested?  Jim

jspain

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 04:51:51 AM »
All,

Just to update this thread.

I sent two more orders out and sent additional $ to "Coffee Kids." Thanks to those who helped "Coffee Kids." I still have a few, couple hundred, white tin tie bags if anyone else is interested. I have a few 1/2 # kraft and a few 1# gold valved bags. I wanted to not post again until HarryHo was done with his distro. I believe he still has some 1/4 # ers left if you need 1/4 # ers.

This will be the last post on bags from jspain.

Jim