Author Topic: I need help finding metric fittings.  (Read 533 times)

Offline Ringo

• Standard User
I need help finding metric fittings.
« on: January 17, 2011, 12:36:10 PM »
I am in process of rebuilding a very dead Faema Due smart.  It was sold as a parts machine so some stuff was missing.  I have been able to find most of what I need but a couple of parts.  
#1 On the fill valve the solenoid and the fittings were missing, I got a new solenoid, its 1/8 inch BSP. I need to hook it up to an male 1/8 inch flare fitting on one side and a female on the other.  These small fittings are hard to find.
#2  The presure and brew guage was shot, so I got a new one.  It came in with 1/8 inch inverted flare connections, the machine was 1/8 inch flare before.  So I need to addapt these two together.  

I know I am not explanning myself very well here, thats becouse I do not understand metric fittings.  The question I want to ask is Does any body know were I can buy these little fittings?  
I tried Esprosso parts, Cafe parts, Grangers, Mcmaster Carr, NAPA and Santa Clause

The good news is the rebuild is going good, I powder coated the frame, cleaned the boiler, rebuilt all the valves.  
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 12:37:43 PM by Ringo »
If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.
Abraham Lincoln

milowebailey

Re: I need help finding metric fittings.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 01:48:12 PM »
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 01:52:09 PM by milowebailey »

Tex

Re: I need help finding metric fittings.
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 03:05:53 PM »