Author Topic: Tiamo Handleless Frothing Pitcher, Traveling Road Show: Closed  (Read 892 times)

BoldJava

Ordered.  Room for 10 members to try it out and give us some reviews.

[Picture and promotional credited to http://orphanespresso.com]

This 10 oz (300ml) stainless steel pitcher has no handle, but has a handy silicone grab band all the way around!  3 1/2" tall, the silicone band is thick and insulates well.  VERY nice companion for a home espresso setup!  By Tiamo of Taiwan.

Cost to play and a chance at a win?  I will give it a couple of weeks or up to 10, whichever comes first.  I will let http://random.org pick the winner.

Entrants/Cost (no monies due now -- wait till we see number of entrants)

4, $5.46
5, $4.43
6, $3.75
7, $3.25
8, $2.88
9, $2.59
10, $2.36

Who be in?
1.  B|Java
2.  HeartsKing

http://www.orphanespresso.com/Tiamo-No-Handle-Milk-Pitcher-with-Silicone-Band_p_4040.html

« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 05:32:44 AM by BoldJava »

HeartsKing

Re: Tiamo Handleless Frothing Pitcher, Traveling Road Show/Lottery
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 11:30:31 AM »
I'd like to play.  So, paypal funds to you once the open enrollment ends and I cover shipping to next person on the list, unless I am the fortunate winner, in which case I'll get it last once everyone else has had their turn.

Irwin

BoldJava

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 11:38:39 AM »
I'd like to play.  So, paypal funds to you once the open enrollment ends and I cover shipping to next person on the list, unless I am the fortunate winner, in which case I'll get it last once everyone else has had their turn.

Irwin

Yes, I will zip you a PM once I close enrollment within this esteemed group.  No monies now.

B|Java

BoldJava

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 05:42:43 AM »
Bump

BoldJava

Re: Tiamo Handleless Frothing Pitcher, Traveling Road Show: Closed
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 05:34:02 AM »
I will shoot this off to HeartsKing this morning.  Just got back from the Northwoods, work is ugly, and time is at a premium.  We can catch Irwin's review and I will provide some stellar pours and review on the rebound.

B|Java

HeartsKing

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 09:18:17 AM »
Been out of milk for the last few days; so, it been long blacks in the morning.  Will get some milk later today and start zoning in on my pouring.

Thanks Dave,
Irwin

I will shoot this off to HeartsKing this morning.  Just got back from the Northwoods, work is ugly, and time is at a premium.  We can catch Irwin's review and I will provide some stellar pours and review on the rebound.

B|Java

HeartsKing

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 06:43:45 PM »
Got the package from Dave in the mail today.  Here are some preliminary shots of the pitcher.

HeartsKing

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 12:00:56 PM »
Check out my first 2 attempts at art with the Tiamo here