Author Topic: My wife (bless her heart) ground some flavored coffee in the cabin grinder.....  (Read 1691 times)

Offline MMW

• Standard User
I don't think any of that will really work, however.  You now have a boat anchor.

What kind of grinder is it?  I collect boat anchors. ;D
Good news is it isn't a great grinder.  It's the Cuisinart burr I've had for years.  I bought a Kitchenaid pro line to replace it, but that died.... maybe it's just time to buy a new one......

(1)  That doesn't even make a great boat anchor (;D)

(2)  How in the world did you manage to kill a KA Pro Line?  Those things are bullet proof.
"During the early 19th century, most Americans subsisted on a diet of pork, whiskey, and coffee.  ----- Where did we go wrong?

milowebailey

(2)  How in the world did you manage to kill a KA Pro Line?  Those things are bullet proof.

I have no idea.... Mrs. Milowebailey killed it when I was in Korea in April...  the motor smoked.

Maybe Tex is right.  Maybe she gets even whenever I go out of town

Offline mp

• Standard User
  • Nothing like a nice shot!

I have no idea.... Mrs. Milowebailey killed it when I was in Korea in April...  the motor smoked.

Maybe Tex is right.  Maybe she gets even whenever I go out of town

;D
1-Cnter, 2-Bean, 3-Skin, 4-Parchmnt, 5-Pect, 6-Pu
lp, 7-Ski

Offline MMW

• Standard User

(2)  How in the world did you manage to kill a KA Pro Line?  Those things are bullet proof.

I have no idea.... Mrs. Milowebailey killed it when I was in Korea in April...  the motor smoked.

Maybe Tex is right.  Maybe she gets even whenever I go out of town

;D
"During the early 19th century, most Americans subsisted on a diet of pork, whiskey, and coffee.  ----- Where did we go wrong?

Offline peter

• The Warden - Now Retired
  • Retired Old Goats
  • Monkey Club Cupper

She dropped her cell phone in it.   ;)
Quote of the Day; \"...yet you refuse to come to Me that you

Tex

That new coffee grinding app?

Offline peter

• The Warden - Now Retired
  • Retired Old Goats
  • Monkey Club Cupper

Yeah, Mrs. Milo got tired of dropping them in the bathtub and switched to grinding them.
Quote of the Day; \"...yet you refuse to come to Me that you

Tex

Yeah, Mrs. Milo got tired of dropping them in the bathtub and switched to grinding them.

Must be a female gene; that's the reason we have only four of the six wireless phones we bought.

Offline mp

• Standard User

Must be a female gene; that's the reason we have only four of the six wireless phones we bought.

You're fortunate if its only for cell phones.

;D
lp, 7-Ski

Tex

;D

I wish! We used to have a P2 computer that would actually growl if she used it. I swear that's the truth! :angel: She works at NASA, yet can't use our DVR or DVD players. She's not a Luddite, it's just that technology is a foreign language that she never learned.

Offline mp

• Standard User

;D

I wish! We used to have a P2 computer that would actually growl if she used it. I swear that's the truth! :angel: She works at NASA, yet can't use our DVR or DVD players. She's not a Luddite, it's just that technology is a foreign language that she never learned.

She is not alone though.

:)
lp, 7-Ski

Offline 2ndcrack

• Standard User
She works at NASA, yet can't use our DVR or DVD players.

So do they use instant coffee in space, or vacuum pots?

Tex

I don't know if they actually use it on the ISS, but there was a brewer designed for them.

http://www.universetoday.com/19861/the-zero-gravity-coffee-maker-space-station-luxury-or-necissity/

Then there was the coffee maker the U.S. Air Force commissioned; "In the 1980's, the US Air Force bought and installed a $7,000 coffee maker on a jet. The reason the coffee maker cost that much? It was designed to withstand a crash that would wipe out the whole crew. In addition, the Air Force also has over a hundred fax machines that are built to survive an atomic bomb blast. "

I can't make up stuff that funny - it reminds me of Will Rogers line, "I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts."

Tex

I don't know if they actually use it on the ISS, but there was a brewer designed for them.

http://www.universetoday.com/19861/the-zero-gravity-coffee-maker-space-station-luxury-or-necissity/

Then there was the coffee maker the U.S. Air Force commissioned; "In the 1980's, the US Air Force bought and installed a $7,000 coffee maker on a jet. The reason the coffee maker cost that much? It was designed to withstand a crash that would wipe out the whole crew. In addition, the Air Force also has over a hundred fax machines that are built to survive an atomic bomb blast. "

I can't make up stuff that funny - it reminds me of Will Rogers line, "I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts."

Makes me wonder what ever happened with the General Dynamics Nitrogen Airless roaster rumored in development back in 2009.

Like the carburetor that let your car run on water that GM bought the rights to in the 50's, it was probably grabbed by Starbuck's and buried. I just love urban myths!