<< < (2/16) > >>

JimH:
Thanks Aaron. Just paid for 5 lbs.
85 lbs left

Jim

lockjack:
5lbs and paypal sent, thanks.

Ascholten:
For those who have used this to clean their pot or roaster, let us know how well it worked for you :D

Also for those who drank it (cough cough, emergency stash only of course!! )  Let us know what you think of that!

Thanks
Aaron

90 LB Left

aztd:
5 # please  payment sent thank you

Alex.Enc:
Hello all,

Ive been using the 5lb general purpose to break in my shiny new Behmor 1600 plus.

I didnt want to compromise good beans in newbie hands, so i did some research and took some notes to get used to the beast.

Its a great coffee to go "mad scientist" and to experiment different kinds of profiles. I can still measure some of the roasting qualities, but due to inconsistency of green bean, these done at a light roast setting can be very inconsistent. I get more consistency out of medium roast, but if i leave it on darker side some beans will scorch.

Not recommended for coffee snobs, but at medium roast its the same as regular coffee commonly found anywhere. I gave some to family members who were interested. I did, but not wihtout a warning that its not up to standards. 

Might order again to fool around with the profiles. Now that i have time at home, its quite fun to do so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version