Vendor Discussion Boards > Commercial Hardware discussion

All Sold >>1LB & 1/4LB black swirl standup windowed ziplock valve bags

(1/3) > >>

miKe mcKoffee:
Greetings,

I'm changing my packaging and consequently have 1/4 & 1LB bags available, not enough 1/2LB's left to bother with. The 1LB can actually hold up to 1.5LB, 1/4LB really 1/4LB not much more unless light roasted peaberry. They heat seal fine on 5sec Foodsaver setting and have ziplocks for closing after opening. Valves on back side top.

My cost on the one pounders was $.30 and quarters $.24 plus shipping to me. I'm eating shipping cost to me and charging no club fees just shipping to you and flat 3% PayPal fee.

Offering the quarters in lots of 50 because that's the most that'll squeeze into UPSP Priority Flat Rate Envelope. Pounders in lots of 100, 150 and 200, 200 max that'll fit in Flat Rate Box.

First come, first served, not taking commits. 500 400 quarters, 1200 200 100 pounders available.
I believe all sold. Will know for sure later.
Payment link removed...
If you send payment and too many sold your payment will be promptly refunded.

Edit: All shipped a couple days ago. I goofed and grabbed the wrong USPS Priority box to stuff the first test pounder bags in, wasn't even a Large Flat Rate Box but even bigger USPS Box. Consequently I shipped many of the bags UPS, which still in many cases ran me more than standard flat rate boxes. They ain't greens so wasn't concerned about them going bad in slower ground transit...

JavaJerry:
miKe, I just sent PayPal for 200 of the 1# bags.  Thanks.

For anyone else reading this, these are terrific bags and miKe is offering them at an untouchable price.  Don't wait until they are gone to be sorry.

JavaJerry

sinkshot:
Mike--

I just sent payment for:

50 1/4#
100 1# bags.

Thanks,
Alan aka sinkshot

capttony:
Thanks Mike

Payment sent for 200 1 pounders.

Tony

draagoth:
Hi Mike, Just sent payment for 150 1# insured.

Thanks Rob :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version