Vendor Discussion Boards > Commercial Hardware discussion

www.StrayClay.com

(1/3) > >>

J.Jirehs Roaster:
What a day.. at least I got this much done... I need to try throwing pottery again before bed, I just got new glasses, first time with bi-focal  :tard: and its dizzying so far

Ok.. I have 8 of those little mugs available...  2.5 to 8 oz capacity... 

StrayClay.com

use coupon code (GCBC2008) for a little family discount (it will only work once per customer and please keep it in the family, thanks)

watch for pour overs and more mugs in a few weeks..

jspain:
I've really enjoyed looking at your pictures as you develped your craft with the pour overs. Once you have a few pour overs completed and ready to sell, let me know and I'll buy a pour over and a couple of 8oz cappacino cups.... THANKS! Jim  ;D

John F:

cappachino cup 5.5 oz capacity to the rim, rutile/clear glaze .. Ye are the salt of the earth .. Matt 5:13 Mason jar for size and volume reference...

Would you consider shooting me a PM with the total price for this one shipped to 77479 and where to send paypal?

I'll have my wife paypal tonight but I am feeling too lazy to fill out all the shopping cart info....I blame ADD or could it be old people ADD that Aaron was talking about last week? :-[

John F:
Paypal sent....first cup goes to ME!  ;D ;D

J.Jirehs Roaster:

--- Quote from: John F on November 10, 2008, 01:58:24 PM ---Paypal sent....first cup goes to ME!  ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

now were did I put the packing peanuts?!?!?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version