Vendor Discussion Boards > Commercial Hardware discussion

Primo PRI-T 12 lb roaster... good price

(1/2) > >>

milowebailey:
I wish I had room for this guy.... Anyone want to trade for a 2 kilo roaster??? ;D

mp:

--- Quote from: milowebailey on February 10, 2009, 07:54:26 AM ---I wish I had room for this guy.... Anyone want to trade for a 2 kilo roaster??? ;D

--- End quote ---

Hmmm ... something tells me that Tex will be pursuing this one soon.

:)

Tex:

--- Quote from: mp on February 10, 2009, 10:08:51 AM ---Hmmm ... something tells me that Tex will be pursuing this one soon.

--- End quote ---

Nope - but I do know of a very nice table-top Ambex that a local grocery store wants to get rid of. It costs a bit less, looks a lot prettier than that canary yellow thing, and besides it'll be delivered free if I decide to buy it.

mp:

--- Quote from: Tex on February 10, 2009, 11:00:01 AM ---Nope - but I do know of a very nice table-top Ambex that a local grocery store wants to get rid of. It costs a bit less, looks a lot prettier than that canary yellow thing, and besides it'll be delivered free if I decide to buy it.

--- End quote ---

:laughing4:

Ok ... so it wasn't the one that Milo posted.  But you are acquiring another one.

milowebailey:

--- Quote from: Tex on February 10, 2009, 11:00:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: mp on February 10, 2009, 10:08:51 AM ---Hmmm ... something tells me that Tex will be pursuing this one soon.

--- End quote ---

Nope - but I do know of a very nice table-top Ambex that a local grocery store wants to get rid of. It costs a bit less, looks a lot prettier than that canary yellow thing, and besides it'll be delivered free if I decide to buy it.

--- End quote ---
What model is it?  What do they want for it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version