Author Topic: Show Off your Espresso Machine  (Read 66244 times)

Offline peter

• The Warden - Now Retired
  • Retired Old Goats
  • Monkey Club Cupper
Re: Show Off your Espresso Machine
« Reply #315 on: August 23, 2011, 07:22:38 PM »
Is that a .5oz espresso squirt right next to the light switch?

;-)

A souvenir of my bottomless PF.   ;D

Nice set up there Don Pedro! Well done!  ;)

Don Dante digs the K10, yes?   ;)
Quote of the Day; \"...yet you refuse to come to Me that you

Tex

« Reply #316 on: August 23, 2011, 09:24:45 PM »
Some of you have seen my machine and grinder in their old location.  After my home invasion and subsequent kitchen remodel (a third of which was on the insurance company's dime, hehehe) I wanted to show off their new location.  There used to be a closet in the kitchen that was replaced with an espresso nook; I built an upper and a lower cabinet, and continued the kitchen's granite for the nook.  When Jeff has time to shoot the rest of the kitchen, I'd like to show that off too.  I'm still amazed overall and often feel like I'm stepping into someone else' kitchen.  The Lord has done great things for us, whereof we are glad. Ps126:3.

Decent looking setup Peter. If I ever get north of the Mason-Dixon again I'll let you build me a drink.

Offline headchange4u

• Standard User
  • Roaster: 4# RK Drum
« Reply #317 on: August 24, 2011, 06:19:17 AM »
That's nice peter. I hope to one day have a coffee nook. My wife might say that half our counter space is a coffee nook, but it's just not the same.

Offline peter

• Retired Old Goats
  • Monkey Club Cupper
« Reply #318 on: August 24, 2011, 08:59:45 AM »
Some of you have seen my machine and grinder in their old location.  After my home invasion and subsequent kitchen remodel (a third of which was on the insurance company's dime, hehehe) I wanted to show off their new location.  There used to be a closet in the kitchen that was replaced with an espresso nook; I built an upper and a lower cabinet, and continued the kitchen's granite for the nook.  When Jeff has time to shoot the rest of the kitchen, I'd like to show that off too.  I'm still amazed overall and often feel like I'm stepping into someone else' kitchen.  The Lord has done great things for us, whereof we are glad. Ps126:3.

Decent looking setup Peter. If I ever get north of the Mason-Dixon again I'll let you build me a drink.

I'd like that Robert.  A looooooooong, long time ago there was a thread about the top three members you'd like to meet.  You would be on my short list.  We could go find that brass billy goat and double team him.

Offline mp

• Standard User
  • Nothing like a nice shot!
« Reply #319 on: August 24, 2011, 09:31:58 AM »

I'd like that Robert.  A looooooooong, long time ago there was a thread about the top three members you'd like to meet.  You would be on my short list.  We could go find that brass billy goat and double team him.

;D
1-Cnter, 2-Bean, 3-Skin, 4-Parchmnt, 5-Pect, 6-Pu
lp, 7-Ski

Offline grinderz

• Standard User
  • No unjacked threads!
« Reply #320 on: August 24, 2011, 10:33:58 AM »
Feel the love!  ;D
var elvisLives = Math.PI > 4 ? "Yep" : "Nope";

Tex

« Reply #321 on: August 24, 2011, 11:03:07 AM »
Feel the love!  ;D

Which is Peter and which is me?

Offline John F

• White Rabbit
  • Retired Old Goats
  • Coffee elitist
« Reply #322 on: August 24, 2011, 11:11:37 AM »
  A looooooooong, long time ago there was a thread about the top three members you'd like to meet. 

I'd like to meet all the club members except two boneheads that are long gone.

In fact anybody in the Utah Zion and Moab areas/Las Vegas/southern Colorado Durango area that wants me to swing by and guzzle up some of your coffee in a few weeks let me know.  ;D
"At no point should you be in condition white unless you are in your bed sleeping with your doors locked."

Lee Morrison

Offline peter

• Retired Old Goats
  • Monkey Club Cupper
« Reply #323 on: August 24, 2011, 11:13:05 AM »
Feel the love!  ;D

I'd be on the right, because you have more hair than me.  Plus, I'm not the one with the heart made of stone.   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

Actually, the reason I made that post above about meeting another member, and having Tex on my short list is because most of the time, meeting someone in person and having a meal/drinks together is all it takes.  Milo said Tex is actually a great guy, and I'm sure he was right.

Offline John F

• White Rabbit
  • Retired Old Goats
  • Coffee elitist
« Reply #324 on: August 24, 2011, 11:29:10 AM »
  Milo said Tex is actually a great guy, and I'm sure he was right.

He sent me a Goode Company pie....he is an awesome guy!  8)
"At no point should you be in condition white unless you are in your bed sleeping with your doors locked."

Lee Morrison

Tex

« Reply #325 on: August 24, 2011, 11:46:04 AM »
Feel the love!  ;D

I'd be on the right, because you have more hair than me.  Plus, I'm not the one with the heart made of stone.   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

Actually, the reason I made that post above about meeting another member, and having Tex on my short list is because most of the time, meeting someone in person and having a meal/drinks together is all it takes.  Milo said Tex is actually a great guy, and I'm sure he was right.

Who you gonna believe, me or Milo? ;D

Offline staylor

• Standard User
  • Back in Canada and the espresso still tastes good.
« Reply #326 on: August 24, 2011, 05:47:16 PM »
  A looooooooong, long time ago there was a thread about the top three members you'd like to meet. 

I'd like to meet all the club members except two boneheads that are long gone.

In fact anybody in the Utah Zion and Moab areas/Las Vegas/southern Colorado Durango area that wants me to swing by and guzzle up some of your coffee in a few weeks let me know.  ;D

You heading to Zion? Awesome place... except for the retail coffee.

Offline John F

• White Rabbit
  • Retired Old Goats
  • Coffee elitist
« Reply #327 on: August 24, 2011, 06:04:54 PM »
You heading to Zion? Awesome place... except for the retail coffee.

Yeah, I've seen graphic images of what happens if one drinks the iced coffee in Zion....I won't be doing that.  ;D

Lee Morrison

GC7

« Reply #328 on: September 01, 2011, 02:17:39 PM »
My birthday present to myself (almost a month late) arrived today.

I am very happy.  Dave is a true craftsman and artist. 

Tex

« Reply #329 on: September 01, 2011, 02:18:58 PM »
My birthday present to myself (almost a month late) arrived today.

I am very happy.  Dave is a true craftsman and artist. 

Pretty wood - too bad he didn't recess the screws more and use dowels to cover them.