Author Topic: roaster control widget  (Read 56785 times)

Offline grinderz

• Standard User
  • No unjacked threads!
Re: roaster control widget
« Reply #435 on: September 20, 2011, 07:18:07 PM »
That nose just keeps getting longer!
var elvisLives = Math.PI > 4 ? "Yep" : "Nope";

Offline kelppaddy

• Standard User
« Reply #436 on: September 20, 2011, 08:13:29 PM »
I have two Behmor's with over 300 roasts on each and a third with almost 400 roasts.  I've replaced 1 dc motor and two afterburners.  They work for me.

kp

Tex

« Reply #437 on: September 20, 2011, 08:30:08 PM »
I have two Behmor's with over 300 roasts on each and a third with almost 400 roasts.  I've replaced 1 dc motor and two afterburners.  They work for me.

kp

Damn, what's that come to, abut $.50 per roast? Very economical!

Tex

« Reply #438 on: September 20, 2011, 09:13:31 PM »
That nose just keeps getting longer!

Would
I

you
?

Offline grinderz

• Standard User
  • No unjacked threads!
« Reply #439 on: September 20, 2011, 09:15:13 PM »
Is that a rhetorical question or something?  :-\

Offline mp

• Standard User
  • Nothing like a nice shot!
« Reply #440 on: September 21, 2011, 03:15:14 AM »

kp

Damn, what's that come to, abut $.50 per roast? Very economical!

Now you're talking my language.

;D
1-Cnter, 2-Bean, 3-Skin, 4-Parchmnt, 5-Pect, 6-Pu
lp, 7-Ski

Offline mp

• Standard User
« Reply #441 on: September 21, 2011, 03:16:33 AM »
No, but I'll bet the next  Sono I buy will last a lifetime. :-[

Yea, right

Mrs T almost killed me for selling the 1st Sono (She'd never have figured out my horse-trading grandpa!) - now I have to get another one to shush her a bit.

Oh, the sacrifices I make for that woman! ;D

Warning ... Robert is on the acquisition trail again.

Sharpen up your Sonofresco's.

;D
lp, 7-Ski

Offline grinderz

• Standard User
  • No unjacked threads!
« Reply #442 on: September 21, 2011, 07:46:49 AM »
SonoFresco is having a little special on new units...

Sonofresco is now offering a 0% Financing Program to help you purchase a new Sonofresco Coffee Roaster.  Here's how it works:

1-lb. Roaster: with a payment of $1,000 + shipping we send you a Roaster!  You agree to 6 monthly charges of $250 on your credit card which will pay off your Roaster with no additional fees.

2-lb. or Sample Roaster: with a payment of $1,500 + shipping we send you a Roaster!  You agree to 8 monthly charges of $250 on your credit card which will pay off your Roaster with no additional fees.

Offline mp

• Standard User
« Reply #443 on: September 21, 2011, 11:22:34 AM »

Sonofresco is now offering a 0% Financing Program to help you purchase a new Sonofresco Coffee Roaster.  Here's how it works:

1-lb. Roaster: with a payment of $1,000 + shipping we send you a Roaster!  You agree to 6 monthly charges of $250 on your credit card which will pay off your Roaster with no additional fees.

2-lb. or Sample Roaster: with a payment of $1,500 + shipping we send you a Roaster!  You agree to 8 monthly charges of $250 on your credit card which will pay off your Roaster with no additional fees.

Or you can look for a used one for a cheaper price.

;D
lp, 7-Ski

Offline MMW

• Standard User
« Reply #444 on: September 21, 2011, 11:41:12 AM »

;D

I hear all those shipments get rerouted through Houston then, of all things, disappear.

;D
"During the early 19th century, most Americans subsisted on a diet of pork, whiskey, and coffee.  ----- Where did we go wrong?

Tex

« Reply #445 on: September 21, 2011, 11:45:39 AM »

;D

I hear all those shipments get rerouted through Houston then, of all things, disappear.

;D

I've heard rumors that the post office hires thieves? :o

Offline mp

• Standard User
« Reply #446 on: September 21, 2011, 12:23:29 PM »

;D

;D

I've heard rumors that the post office hires thieves? :o

New career with the Post Office Robert?

:o
lp, 7-Ski

milowebailey

« Reply #447 on: September 21, 2011, 04:49:03 PM »
I'm making progress.  Hardware interface is complete (interface board is re-designed).  I'll probably order 25 boards.

Working on a mounting design.  I think I found a good cheap project box that fits nicely on the hottop.  I also have a touchpad on order that will hopefully go to the right of the display.

USB interface for datalogging and PC control.

Now the plan is to see how fast I can get to 1st crack.... baseline the hottop so I'll know how fast of ramp is possible.

Tex

« Reply #448 on: September 21, 2011, 04:55:14 PM »
I'm making progress.  Hardware interface is complete (interface board is re-designed).  I'll probably order 25 boards.

Working on a mounting design.  I think I found a good cheap project box that fits nicely on the hottop.  I also have a touchpad on order that will hopefully go to the right of the display.

Now the plan is to see how fast I can get to 1st crack.... baseline the hottop so I'll know how fast of ramp is possible.

I'm guessing you too believe the widget is impractical for the gas-heated Sono?

milowebailey

« Reply #449 on: September 21, 2011, 05:01:11 PM »

I'm guessing you too believe the widget is impractical for the gas-heated Sono?
Nope, I think it would be perfect for the sono.  Two tricks to that.

1) - be able to adjust the gas pressure (I have a device that will do it, but no Sono to test it on (since you sold mine)
2) - reading bean temperature ( might be easy to just poke one down in the beans and have a thermocouple jack to plug it in.