Author Topic: Pasquini Sale  (Read 2052 times)

Offline Joe

• Retired Old Goats
  • splitting bags and having fun
Pasquini Sale
« on: June 17, 2016, 01:07:10 AM »
FYI, while ordering parts for my new to me Livia 90, I noticed that there is a sale going on at Pasquini. At first I somewhat scoffed but they have the knock box 2 door base for $40 which is down from around $160. They have espresso cups at $30 for a 6 pack so I'll be buying some of them too. Overall really good prices.
[url=http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?board=37

Offline Badam

• Standard User
Re: Pasquini Sale
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 11:42:40 AM »
FYI, while ordering parts for my new to me Livia 90, I noticed that there is a sale going on at Pasquini. At first I somewhat scoffed but they have the knock box 2 door base for $40 which is down from around $160. They have espresso cups at $30 for a 6 pack so I'll be buying some of them too. Overall really good prices.

Thank you for this Joe. I have to order a 3-way valve (mine squeaks upon release and I could not get it to stop with cafiza backflushes nor sonication of the parts after taking it apart.)

I can save on shipping with the base and maybe a few mugs I don't need, haha.

Offline Joe

• Retired Old Goats
  • splitting bags and having fun
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 12:34:16 PM »
yep I have the Pasquini running well. I ordered a steam wand since the one on the machine looks like it was scrubbed with a brillo pad. My vibe pump does a weird thing in that it vibrates louder as pressure mounts..normally it will get quiet. I worked through the machine and I have it fairly quiet now but I think some of the lines are rattling things.

BTW anyone who needs a nice one hole steam tip for Latte art, The Silvia V3 steam tip works amazing on any 10mm normal steam tip. As such it works very well on the Pasquini Livia 90
[url=http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?board=37

Offline Badam

• Standard User
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 07:16:21 AM »
BTW anyone who needs a nice one hole steam tip for Latte art, The Silvia V3 steam tip works amazing on any 10mm normal steam tip. As such it works very well on the Pasquini Livia 90

I took this advice earlier this week. My ignorance thought I was stuck with the 4-hole tip. Powerful, but I'm still not as good with it as I got with the Gaggia/Silvia wand.

Unfortunately this means I will have no excuse for my poor skills......