Author Topic: Sonofresco sample roaster  (Read 7758 times)

Tex

Re: Sonofresco sample roaster
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2009, 10:04:38 PM »
MB should take the family to see the tulips and maybe stop off at Coffee Kinetics for a look-see?

I'd sure like to know how this works?

I could easly stop by next time we are up at Camano Island... about 20 minute drive to Sonofresco HQ..

Is MP up in this neck of the woods..?  I thought he was in Canada...somewhere

MP's off in his own little world.

Glad you figured out who I meant! There are times I miss the PNW - I used to have a condo on Useless Bay on Whidbey Island and spent many weekends at a friends Camano Island cabin. But then I think of the snow & cold; then I look outside and see the thermometer reading 76?F today and realize Seattle is better as a memory than as a fact!

I look forward to the report of your trip to visit the birthplace of our roasters.

Offline mp

• Standard User
  • Nothing like a nice shot!
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 05:54:38 AM »
MB should take the family to see the tulips and maybe stop off at Coffee Kinetics for a look-see?

I could easly stop by next time we are up at Camano Island... about 20 minute drive to Sonofresco HQ..

I was wondering how my name came up in this conversation  ... I believe the MB was mistaken for MP ... MB standing for Millobailey.  Do correct me if I am wrong.  Yes ... I am in Mississauga, Ontario ... probably no where near Coffee Kinetics.

:)
1-Cnter, 2-Bean, 3-Skin, 4-Parchmnt, 5-Pect, 6-Pu
lp, 7-Ski

milowebailey

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2009, 06:12:36 AM »

I was wondering how my name came up in this conversation  ... I believe the MB was mistaken for MP ... MB standing for Millobailey.  Do correct me if I am wrong.  Yes ... I am in Mississauga, Ontario ... probably no where near Coffee Kinetics.

Just a short drive ;D

You could stop an visit the Cabal, Glacier, Buttwhiskers, and me on the way.

Offline mp

• Standard User
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2009, 06:19:37 AM »

Just a short drive ;D

Yeah ... there are probably more members too on that route.  Well that trip wouldn't be so bad at all ... the good coffee sampling and meeting up with members would make it a quite pleasant trip for sure.

;)
lp, 7-Ski

Offline J.Jirehs Roaster

• Standard User
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2009, 07:16:53 AM »

Just a short drive ;D

Yeah ... there are probably more members too on that route.  Well that trip wouldn't be so bad at all ... the good coffee sampling and meeting up with members would make it a quite pleasant trip for sure.

;)

That is a nice drive from Toronto to Chicago... time it right and you can miss the rush hour mess, we will have a warm spot for you to crash, warm breakfast, conversation and coffee to get you back on the road in the morning... 

Offline MGLloyd

• Standard User
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2009, 07:20:50 AM »
Count me in, too.  I am 30 minutes north of Milo, and have lots of time these days, being unemployed.  :P

Regards,

Michael Lloyd
Arlington, Washington  USA

Offline J.Jirehs Roaster

• Standard User
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2009, 07:28:16 AM »
Count me in, too.  I am 30 minutes north of Milo, and have lots of time these days, being unemployed.  :P

By the time it gets to your house the caravan could be quit large with the un and under employed we may rangle into this adventure  :P

Think 'Electric Cool aid Experiment' but with coffee... (we need a bus and a mess of paint and some really good taggers...)  Sorry... run away brain   ::)

Tex

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2009, 09:51:38 AM »

Just a short drive ;D

Do they still run the CNR route as an express from Ontario to BC?

That would put you closer to Sonofresco HQ than stopping off in Seattle.

Tex

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2009, 09:54:19 AM »

Thirty minutes of Seattle traffic: What, you're only three blocks away from his house?  ::)

Tex

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2009, 09:57:26 AM »
...  Do correct me if I am wrong...

Yes Mike, you are wrong. If not about this, then as sure as God made little green apples, there's sure to be something!

Offline mp

• Standard User
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2009, 10:36:59 AM »

Just a short drive ;D

Do they still run the CNR route as an express from Ontario to BC?

That would put you closer to Sonofresco HQ than stopping off in Seattle.

Now that is a good question Robert.  I really have no idea.  I believe I have never ridden in a train for a long distance trip such as that.

lp, 7-Ski

Offline mp

• Standard User
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2009, 10:40:36 AM »

Just a short drive ;D

;)

That is a nice drive from Toronto to Chicago... time it right and you can miss the rush hour mess, we will have a warm spot for you to crash, warm breakfast, conversation and coffee to get you back on the road in the morning... 

See what I mean ... that is why I spend  a lot of time on this board.  The members are second to none.  That is a mighty generous and gracious offer from you JJ.  You guys are the best!

:wav:
lp, 7-Ski

Offline mp

• Standard User
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2009, 10:44:19 AM »

Why thanks MGLloyd ... another very generous and gracious offer.  Yeah ... sorry to hear about your employment situation.

Well ... hopefully something will turn up very soon for you.

lp, 7-Ski

Offline mp

• Standard User
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2009, 10:49:11 AM »

Yes Mike, you are wrong. If not about this, then as sure as God made little green apples, there's sure to be something!

Thanks for the vote of confidence Robert.  Well I have made many mistakes in the past and know that I will make many more in the future.  I would like to think that I am humble enough to acknowledge them.  I would also like to think that I learn from them.

lp, 7-Ski

Offline peter

• The Warden - Now Retired
  • Retired Old Goats
  • Monkey Club Cupper
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2009, 11:39:24 AM »

Thanks for the vote of confidence Robert.  Well I have made many mistakes in the past and know that I will make many more in the future.  I would like to think that I am humble enough to acknowledge them.  I would also like to think that I learn from them.

Not only that, you're married.  So why should Robert feel obliged to point out your humanity?  You broke man-law #54 Tex, and you will suffer the consequences.
Quote of the Day; \"...yet you refuse to come to Me that you