Author Topic: ** Brazil - General Utility Coffee 55 Lb Left 5.5.23  (Read 8591 times)

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Brazil - General Utility Coffee 100 Lb Left
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2020, 03:40:45 PM »
This coffee is back on sale.

I have 100 Lbs left

Thank you for your patience.

Aaron

Let me add a use note here as I did with the Robusta.
THis coffee is NOT horrible, it's just one dimensional.  We typically sell 'specialty coffee's' here.  This one barely makes that grade, it's got a nice nutty flavor with some cocoa in it, but that's about it.  So yes it's very doable.  This one also will last quite a while too, so in other words, if it sits for a month or three, it won't really harm it much.

One of my best sellers in my 'Utility Coffee' blends,  is a Robusta and this at a 50 / 50 blend.  Let the Robusta rest a few weeks, then blend with this at about 4 days and you got a decent breakfast blend that WILL wake your nappy ass up!!!  For those commercial roasters out there, in bulk you can compete with big red or blue too if you must pricewise.

Even given what it is, this stuff and the blend is still light years ahead of the other stuff, mainly because WE don't burn the crap out of it.

Aaron
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2020, 08:11:23 AM »
Hello everyone:

ALL ORDERS up to this point have been shipped, or set aside waiting further instructions / information to send them out.

As of now I have 4 packages that are stuck somewhere in the postal system, waiting for ... something to happen with them.  Hopefully they get to where they belong soon.  I am sorry for those who have to wait, however once it leaves my hands, im at their mercy like everyone else is.  The only thing I can suggest is to just keep an eye on the tracking, if it gets to be 2 to 3 weeks with no movement then we file a lost package claim and see what happens.

I want to thank everyone for their patience both while I recovered from my computer crash and had to piece this 'world' back together, and in dealing with the post office's slow and slower service as the holidays descend upon us.

If you have any other issues concerning coffee, please DM me.  I am pretty sure I got all my first put out but you just never know...

Thank you
Aaron

100 Lb of this one left.
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2020, 12:29:09 PM »
Hello everyone:

ALL orders up to noon my time today have been shipped, mailman picked them up and they are on their way.

Thank you very much for your patience and unfortunately I am seeing many instances of packages being late, misdirected and/or tracking being totally wrong or just not there.
With this in mind, if your packages do not make it to you by friday of next week, please let me know and we can start seeing what we can find out about them.
Thank you
Aaron

100 Lbs Left

Offline Nkrobin

• Standard User
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2020, 06:12:51 AM »
5# please. PayPal sent.

100-5=95 left.

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Brazil - General Utility Coffee 95 Lb Left
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2020, 07:25:40 AM »
ALL orders to this point are on their way out to you.
Unfortunately there are STILL packages from the Dec 8th mailing that are still inn the USPS system NOT delivered.
I am doing what I can to get them to you but honestly, there is pretty much nothing more besides call and complain I can do at this point.

I am researching different options.  UPS is coming to mind, I am going to be calling, setting up a corporate account with them and see what options I have for shipping that keeps the prices down for you, and gives you a choice of who to use.

While there are no promises at this point, I am researching.

Thank you
Aaron

95 Lb Left

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Brazil - General Utility Coffee 85 Lb Left
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2021, 04:15:54 AM »
Hello everyone.

ALL orders have been shipped.

85 Lbs left of this one

Thank you
Aaron

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Brazil - General Utility Coffee 85 Lb Left
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2021, 11:08:23 AM »
All orders are out.

For those craving a Brazil,  this is not horrible to drink,  not super duper wow i need a truck load but not bad for what it is either.

I will have more Brazil coming in here shortly.

Aaron

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Brazil - General Utility Coffee 80 Lb Left
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2021, 05:04:26 PM »
ALL orders are bagged and out to this point.

Thank you everyone for your support. 

Aaron

80 Lb Left

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Brazil - General Utility Coffee 70 Lb Left
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2021, 10:30:05 AM »
Hello everyone:
ALL orders are on their way to you at this point.
I believe ALL questions or requests have been replied to as well, if not please re ask.

Thank you for your support.

Aaron

70 Lb Left

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2021, 11:15:49 AM »
ALL orders are out that did not have any issues.

Thank you everyone for your patience

60 Lb left

Aaron

Offline hankbates

• Standard User
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2021, 05:24:16 PM »
Paypal sent for 2# along with 13# ACAFEG
Thanks, Hank

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2021, 07:31:18 AM »
Hello everyone:

ALL orders that have been paid, have been shipped.

50 Lb left of this one

Thank you very much for your support!

Aaron

For those of you who are ordering and using this, please let us know what you think of it.

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Brazil - General Utility Coffee 65 Lb Left
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2021, 12:01:02 PM »
Hello everyone:
Still plenty of this left.  it's 'average' coffee compared to what we normally drink.
It's till light years ahead of any garbage you buy in bloo or red plastic contayuhners but would be at the very low end of what we would consider acceptable.

Given this, it is marketed as a general purpose / utility coffee.  You know, when you GOT to put up coffee for someone or something you don't particulary care for.  This does the trick.

Aaron

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Brazil - General Utility Coffee 60 Lb Left
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2021, 04:00:25 PM »
ALL orders are processed up to this point and ARE shipped.
I believe all e mails and DM's / questions have been answered as well.
If not PLEASE DM me in the forum here and I will get back to you.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

Aaron

60 Lbs Left

This is a great General Brazillian coffee that has nice Chocolaty notes, is good for cold brews and as a 'fill' for Espresso Blends and the likes or when you want / been volunTOLD to provide coffee for functions you don't necessarily want to give away your high dollar beans at  :D

The  Blue and Red crowd LOVE this coffee, and it's a good stepping stone to wean them into real coffee that has not been incinerated.

A-

Offline Mev805

• Standard User
Re: Brazil - General Utility Coffee 60 Lb Left
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2021, 09:50:07 PM »
Hi Aaron 5lbs Brazil please. PP sent
Mev805