Start Here > Announcements and Info

Late July - Aug BOO Berry Blowout Distro. Issues? Look here !!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kealia:
Appreciate the updates, thanks.

While I am anxious to get my hands on the beans I ordered, it's understandable that things take time. And, there are bigger issues than a few days, even weeks, delay on getting coffee beans (Maui fires, for example  :().

Thanks for what you do - bringing great quality, affordable beans to us.

Lurkerjohnny:
Thank you for all the work you are putting in and for the update! 

Ascholten:

--- Quote from: jmcqueen on August 14, 2023, 06:22:00 AM ---thanks for the updates aaron.  something you might consider, even though it would require extra work on your part.  my guess is that most, if not all, of your payments come through paypal.  there is a screen on the paypal orders page which will allow you to mark the order as "shipped", along with the carrier and tracking.  paypal then sends out an email to the payee that there order is on the way, along with providing the tracking number.  over time, adding this extra step may, in fact, save you time.

--- End quote ---

I have seen that and unfortunately it is not as straightforward as you would want, it brings you back to the main screen each time, often wanting you to re log in, and then back to main screen, it won't leave me at the 'next person to serve' so then I have to go back down again.   For orders with a few on them I probably can do that and just cut and paste the shipping info, (sadly many people just do a fire and forget on the pay pal), there are pay pal messages that I have used too to send this info and they largely get ignored and I still get the DM's  what is the tracking?  it's in your paypal but here, ill go look it up and paste it here for you as well.

I will admit it's been a while since I looked at that feature, let me go revisit it and see if it's something that may work.   It used to be that my UPS account was linked with pay pal and they'd send the info right thru pay pal and let people know! but then they swapped over to this new company to handle all their shipping, (which is it's own pain in the ass to deal with) and totally removed from what I can tell...UPS shipment support.

BUT THEN .. UPS something went shitty with their web site, so each time I shipped it saved all of YOUR info for me on their secure site, so all I  needed to do was verify the address you send with the order with what's there and it's a one click pretty much.  But names are randomly dropping off, and worse in a few cases the address got linked tothe WRONG PERSON!!   I tried to inform them of this to get it fixed but their customer service is about as bad as USPS.  THey are not as rude as the mail monkeys are to you but the quality of the service has decayed over the last year or so.  You get looped back thru over and over and over again to the next 'customer service rep', none of whom really understand the english language and can barely work thru their script.

Some days you just want to scream.  I go outside find a chicken and talk to her for a few minutes, petting her to vent my frustrations.  Having someone / something who actually is nice to you is a good thing when all else seems hell bent on making life difficult :)

Aaron

Akahn08:
Hi Aaron. I cross posted my order on what should be all 3 sections for where I placed my order and responsed to your PayPal message. Do you still not have my order? Please DM me.

Adam

Ascholten:
Adam let me get into pay pal and look.  I caught the flu bug and was down for the count yesterday, not feeling too good today either.

I'll get bac with you later and we cansee what we cando

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version