Coffee Discussion boards > GCBC Hardware reviews by Admins

OXO Barista Brain 9 cup brewer Admin Review

(1/4) > >>

Joe:
The review is here:

ptrmorton:
I love my Bonavita, but a review of the OXO Brain would be interesting.  Thanks Joe.

Joe:

--- Quote from: ptrmorton on June 19, 2017, 09:47:57 AM ---I love my Bonavita, but a review of the OXO Brain would be interesting.  Thanks Joe.

--- End quote ---

I'm interested too

Joe:
Preliminary review;

I received the Barista Brain 9 cup a few days ago. I am in the process of brewing several pots and performing my specific tests so that i can make my recommendations. As a heads up, it's a really cool brewer that makes a really nice cup of coffee, it hits most of my checkmarks and it has a few others that i don't care about like a wake up timer for brewing. At the moment I still prefer my technivorm but I definitely think it's a significant notch above the Bonavita and it's priced as much too. The Technivorm is constructed better- less plastic, but lacks all the neat tech. OXO products have a way of growing on me, I think that good grips pour over gets used most out of my pour overs because it's easy and makes good coffee. I think I would be extremely happy with this and never have gotten a technivorm if I had started here.

mp:
Thanks Joe!

Good to know.

:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version