Coffee Discussion boards > GCBC Hardware reviews by Admins

GCBC Admin get together- Denver Huky Video

<< < (2/6) > >>

ptrmorton:
I must say I am tempted to check one out.  Joe and John, you should get an advertising residual from the Huky folks.  Hey John, when you are ready to move up, can I buy this one like your old Hottop?  ;D

John F:

--- Quote from: ptrmorton on November 09, 2017, 08:05:34 PM ---I must say I am tempted to check one out.  Joe and John, you should get an advertising residual from the Huky folks.  Hey John, when you are ready to move up, can I buy this one like your old Hottop?  ;D

--- End quote ---

You will be the first to know.  :)

Joe:

--- Quote from: John F on November 09, 2017, 08:55:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: ptrmorton on November 09, 2017, 08:05:34 PM ---I must say I am tempted to check one out.  Joe and John, you should get an advertising residual from the Huky folks.  Hey John, when you are ready to move up, can I buy this one like your old Hottop?  ;D

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Hang tight Peter, John was caught asking the question when we saw a couple 2lb sonofresco’s at the coffee shop next to Denver biscuit.

The question was..how much does that cost? It’s only a matter of time now ;)

mp:

--- Quote from: Joe on November 09, 2017, 09:38:11 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Hang tight Peter, John was caught asking the question when we saw a couple 2lb sonofresco’s at the coffee shop next to Denver biscuit.

--- End quote ---

Joe, you have one or two Sonofresco's, don't you?

:)

ptrmorton:

--- Quote from: Joe on November 09, 2017, 09:38:11 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I'm in!  Keep watering those seeds Joe!   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version