Coffee Discussion boards > GCBC Hardware reviews by Admins

Notneutral Gino brewer and Lino cup review

<< < (3/4) > >>

Joe:

--- Quote from: Ascholten on March 19, 2018, 12:36:57 PM ---Joe, I have seen reusable cone filters, I use one in my technivorn.  Not sure it'd fit but just throwing that out there.

Aaron

--- End quote ---

Exactly the size is the key factor here. These are much smaller than a 10-cup what have you brewer.

Ascholten:
Id have to look navy exchange may still have them,   I have one laying around somewhere but used it for chemicals in the past so can't use it for food stuffs anymore  but they make conical 4 cup mesh filters too.   Let me see if I can roust one up here.

Aaron

Joe:

--- Quote from: Ascholten on March 19, 2018, 02:04:43 PM ---Id have to look navy exchange may still have them,   I have one laying around somewhere but used it for chemicals in the past so can't use it for food stuffs anymore  but they make conical 4 cup mesh filters too.   Let me see if I can roust one up here.

Aaron

--- End quote ---

If they had a flat bottom maybe 2" bottom circumference and a about 4" height that might work.

Silentdoom:
This is probably a stupid question to post, but I’m going to do it anyways.
I’ve been looking at this carafe for awhile and I decided I wanted to get it. I remember that I just saw your review so I came to reread it. I want the brewer bc really, besides an automatic brewer and espro press, I have the other main ones. Siphon, nel, all of them.

Should I get this one? The sticking of the filter sounds annoying in the long run and I appreciated the honesty in the review!!! I’ve hung on buying it because I don’t really need it, but I like the looks.

ptrmorton:
Silentdoom, it might be a while before Joe answers as I believe he is still overseas.  On the other hand, perhaps he is keeping tabs on us so we don't go completely off the reservation while he is away (I think that is JohnF's job however.)  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version