Author Topic: Perpetual Gillette TTO Super Speed, Straight Razor, & traveling shave den  (Read 53490 times)

Pyment

I have a bunch of razors that need rescuing and a new home.homework.

I can clean them up and hone them.

Then I'll list them for $20-30.

I don't have any extra strops however.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

BoldJava

Any with ivory/white handles? 5/8 or 6/8? Which is the best brand you are considering moving?

First in line on fire sale/"Pyment clears the deck so he can buy a roaster" sale
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 09:02:59 AM by BoldJava »

BoldJava

Who has the den?  Spent (pizzed away) two hours this morning reading about straights.  Need my cheeks rearranged.  Send on the den.

Good intro reading on straights.  If I get one, going to have AromaJunkyardRochesterHombre show me how to keep an edge.

http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/Interactive_Guide_to_Straight_Razor_Shaving

Offline staylor

• Standard User
  • Back in Canada and the espresso still tastes good.

GC7

Who has the den?  Spent (pizzed away) two hours this morning reading about straights.  Need my cheeks rearranged.  Send on the den.

Good intro reading on straights.  If I get one, going to have AromaJunkyardRochesterHombre show me how to keep an edge.

http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/Interactive_Guide_to_Straight_Razor_Shaving

Your mindfulness training will come in handy and I think you will enjoy this experience. Start raising the prices of your coffee to pay for this  :)

Offline grinderz

• Standard User
  • No unjacked threads!
Please let us know how the face-ectomy turns out.  ;D
var elvisLives = Math.PI > 4 ? "Yep" : "Nope";

BoldJava

Don't need the den at this point, thanks.

B|ANovice

Pyment

Don't need the den at this point, thanks.

B|ANovice

be careful not to get carried away!

Pyment

It was only a question of will whether they would. With increasing market comes will.

Maybe I'll poke through the razors I have tonight and see what I have and what I can get into shaving shape. I think I have a bunch.

I really wouldn't mind passing on the den. I just need confirmation of who to send it to. Peter? B/elusive who says yes and no? It's like wonderland. "Off with his head!"

It's now 2 days since Boldman alluded to getting a straight and no progress reports.

Anyone checked the Minneapolis crime reports?

BoldJava

B/elusive who says yes and no? It's like wonderland. "Off with his head!"

It's now 2 days since Boldman alluded to getting a straight and no progress reports.

Anyone checked the Minneapolis crime reports?

St Paul, mate, St Paul.  Off with your head.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9400111899560863628479

Pyment

I wasn't really advocating decapitation for you duuude. Meerely proceeding down the track that wonderland lead me.

I presume the tracking info means the razor is trekking northward.

I still don't know where this box goes.

I have notified my darling bride that I plan on visiting the Twinned Cities to look at the Chinese roaster on May 4 and understand that is somewhere close to your domicile.

I could deliver said bundle of treasures at that time and pay my respects to your Lady. However I hadn't quite gotten to notifying you.

I had planned on inviting you along where we could debate the virtues of said roasting implement.

BoldJava

Come to God,s country.  We will cup with Steve and have him roast 4 you

Offline grinderz

• Standard User
  • No unjacked threads!
How long have you had that thing, Pyment? More than a year? I guess I could step up and try out a straight... feeling kinda leery about it though.
var elvisLives = Math.PI > 4 ? "Yep" : "Nope";

Pyment

Done.

BTW, "God's country" doesn't have the right beer and cheese.

Maybe I'll wear my new T-shirt.

Pyment

How long have you had that thing, Pyment? More than a year? I guess I could step up and try out a straight... feeling kinda leery about it though.

R you referring to the pic of B/razorface?

or one of the razors?

OK I'm a little slow Your referring to the shave den.