Vendor Discussion Boards > Commercial Hardware discussion

Pressure Gauge

(1/1)

DRB:
Hello all! I've recently started roasting on a 1-K LP North Roaster. The stock pressure gauge (Chinese part) seems pretty cheap. I was wondering if anyone may have a recommendation for reputable brands for replacement.

Thank you!

hankua:
Dwyer has some nice ones, and is a name brand. One popular with the Huky crowd is: Dwyer® 2.5" Low Pressure Gage, LPG5-D8122N, Bottom Connection, 0-15" w.c. (0-3.75 kPa)

The gauge has a bladder inside that can rupture, not a good idea to expose it to high pressures. The only other reason I'd replace one is to have a wider usable scale range. 0-10 kPa gauge on a machine that's tops out at 3kPa for example.

Joe:
hi DRB welcome to the forums. I am assuming you mean the North roaster?

Ascholten:
DRB a welding supply store might have some gauges for you as well fairly cheap.  You can also possibly try a barbecue store, for the propane regulators.

Aaron

DRB:

--- Quote from: Joe on July 28, 2016, 09:37:30 AM ---hi DRB welcome to the forums. I am assuming you mean the North roaster?

--- End quote ---

Of course. I understand they don't manufacture the machine. Yes, it's the 1k North roaster. I'll check out Dwyer and see what they have to offer.

I purchased the Marshall regulator kit with the roaster and it works just fine.

Thank you all for the info!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version