Author Topic: Sonofresco sample roaster  (Read 7753 times)

Tex

Re: Sonofresco sample roaster
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2009, 11:45:19 AM »
...  Do correct me if I am wrong...

Yes Mike, you are wrong. If not about this, then as sure as God made little green apples, there's sure to be something!

Thanks for the vote of confidence Robert.  Well I have made many mistakes in the past and know that I will make many more in the future.  I would like to think that I am humble enough to acknowledge them.  I would also like to think that I learn from them.

:)

Not only that, you're married.  So why should Robert feel obliged to point out your humanity?  You broke man-law #54 Tex, and you will suffer the consequences.

Mia culpa, mia maxima culpa! I'll say five Hail Mary's and drink four Starbuck's hazelnut lattes as penance.

:angel:

Offline mp

• Standard User
  • Nothing like a nice shot!
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2009, 11:47:42 AM »
Not only that, you're married.  So why should Robert feel obliged to point out your humanity?  You broke man-law #54 Tex, and you will suffer the consequences.

:drunken_smilie:

You are jesting ... right?

:drunken_smilie:
1-Cnter, 2-Bean, 3-Skin, 4-Parchmnt, 5-Pect, 6-Pu
lp, 7-Ski

Offline J.Jirehs Roaster

• Standard User
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2009, 01:01:15 PM »
...  Do correct me if I am wrong...

Yes Mike, you are wrong. If not about this, then as sure as God made little green apples, there's sure to be something!

Thanks for the vote of confidence Robert.  Well I have made many mistakes in the past and know that I will make many more in the future.  I would like to think that I am humble enough to acknowledge them.  I would also like to think that I learn from them.

Mia culpa, mia maxima culpa! I'll say five Hail Mary's and drink four Starbuck's hazelnut lattes as penance.

:angel:

WOW.. that is a tough penance... I would have gone easier on you... 5 Hail Mary's and Sanka instant for a month...  :-X

Offline J.Jirehs Roaster

• Standard User
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2009, 02:09:11 PM »
Ok mp... you worry about getting this far and I will try and procure our wheels for the rest of the trip.... I think I could rent this little number... It may run on love?!?!?  but we could try caffeine

Offline John F

• White Rabbit
  • Retired Old Goats
  • Coffee elitist
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2009, 02:50:41 PM »
I would like to think that I am humble enough to acknowledge them.  I would also like to think that I learn from them.

Amen.  :angel:

"At no point should you be in condition white unless you are in your bed sleeping with your doors locked."

Lee Morrison

Offline mp

• Standard User
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2009, 08:29:05 PM »
Ok mp... you worry about getting this far and I will try and procure our wheels for the rest of the trip.... I think I could rent this little number... It may run on love?!?!?  but we could try caffeine

I love it! LOL

Maybe we can gather all the GCBC members along the way and meet in the coffee making capital of north America ... Seattle.

lp, 7-Ski

Offline mp

• Standard User
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2009, 08:33:35 PM »
I would like to think that I am humble enough to acknowledge them.  I would also like to think that I learn from them.

Amen.  :angel:

;)
lp, 7-Ski

Tex

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2009, 08:38:06 PM »

I love it! LOL

Maybe we can gather all the GCBC members along the way and meet in the coffee making capital of north America ... Seattle.

Yeah, We cab meet at the original Starbuck's in Pike's Market. I'll bring my La Pavoni and an extension cord (I know where we can plug it in). Someone bring some beans & a Zass, and we'll reduce the hometown team to tears.  8)

Offline mp

• Standard User
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2009, 08:39:58 PM »
Then we will raise the sign "NO Charbucks here ... we are GCBC"!

lp, 7-Ski