Author Topic: Water debit problem  (Read 1963 times)

Offline John F

• White Rabbit
  • Retired Old Goats
  • Coffee elitist
Re: Water debit problem
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2009, 07:56:52 AM »
But on the flip side, we can drink our water straight from the tap in the winter without defrosting it forst! ;D

But man o man could you chill wort fast with that freezing water.  8)
"At no point should you be in condition white unless you are in your bed sleeping with your doors locked."

Lee Morrison

Tex

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2009, 08:12:47 AM »
But on the flip side, we can drink our water straight from the tap in the winter without defrosting it forst! ;D

But man o man could you chill wort fast with that freezing water.  8)

Yeah, and if you need to wade across a stream or river you'll chill your wort off!

Offline mp

• Standard User
  • Nothing like a nice shot!
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2009, 08:55:08 AM »
When my machine is getting a scale build up I notice it on the pull lever.  It becomes harder and harder to pull back into the "stop shot" position.

:)

What, we're supposed to read your bleepin' mind? How about a quick pic showing what lever you're talking about.

Lord Tundering Jesus you drive a hard bargain ... very well then ... check out the photo.

That would be the handle just to the right of the portafilter.

:)

All that shiny s/s & chrome looks like it belongs in some pimps kitchen! :icon_rr:

Yeah ... and the thing is ... I never paid anymore for it than a brand new Sylvia.  But it will pull a better shot than the Sylvia any day of the week.

;)

Funny how that worked out - did you ever properly repay the person advising you to get a HX?  ;)

Nah ... I am hoping he will visit the Toronto area one day (hopefully weekend) and treat him and his to a little taste of Italy.

;)
1-Cnter, 2-Bean, 3-Skin, 4-Parchmnt, 5-Pect, 6-Pu
lp, 7-Ski