Author Topic: Offer from Robust Roasters on Toper products  (Read 3501 times)

BoldJava

Re: Offer from Robust Roasters on Toper products
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2010, 02:54:05 AM »
... Fortunately my garage is part of the house so the temps rarely go below 30 degrees in my garage, even if it gets near 0 here (which is rare in Missouri).

I would encourage you to see how that impacts the cost of your homeowners' insurance.  You don't want surprises -- as I am not sure a home is covered if something like that isn't declared and an untoward event occurs.

B|Java

BoldJava

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 02:58:28 AM »

That looks like one wild and crazy guy....  ;)

One?  I think we have a pair.  I can imagine this duo had quite a schtick going on in a matter of minutes. <wink>

B|Java
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 03:33:04 AM by BoldJava »

Offline staylor

• Standard User
  • Back in Canada and the espresso still tastes good.
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2010, 07:34:17 AM »
It was a comedy act.

Pyment

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2010, 01:47:05 PM »
Pyment - Thank you for the "above and beyond" review! I would second the thought to put your review in a separate thread so it doesn't get lost.  I'm sure there will be others who will consider this roaster in the future.

I especially like the fact that the roaster does well in cold temperatures as I, too, plan to do my roasting in my garage. Fortunately my garage is part of the house so the temps rarely go below 30 degrees in my garage, even if it gets near 0 here (which is rare in Missouri).

You know? we don't have an area for stuff like that.

Do we?

Ray T

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2010, 01:57:07 PM »
Pyment - Thank you for the "above and beyond" review! I would second the thought to put your review in a separate thread so it doesn't get lost.  I'm sure there will be others who will consider this roaster in the future.

I especially like the fact that the roaster does well in cold temperatures as I, too, plan to do my roasting in my garage. Fortunately my garage is part of the house so the temps rarely go below 30 degrees in my garage, even if it gets near 0 here (which is rare in Missouri).

You know? we don't have an area for stuff like that.

Do we?

http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?board=27.0

Pyment

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2010, 02:06:09 PM »
So, when I get home (currently in the airport at DFW) I'll snap a few and put it under "Show off your roaster"?