Author Topic: Espresso Equipment Help  (Read 3194 times)

BozemanEric

Re: Espresso Equipment Help
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2012, 10:27:58 AM »
Ordered a Quick Mill Silvano this morning. I will confess I wish this company had a little longer track record, but the machine had everything I was looking for without and major modifications. I will let you all know what I think in a couple weeks. I had to order something because, one, I was spending way too much time looking at espresso machines and, two, my price point kept creeping up. I was worried if I waited another week I would be looking at $2500 machines. 

I thank you all for the advice and opinions. Sometimes they did nothing but confuse me but, more often than not, they helped me immensely.  I do appreciate everything each and every one of you had to offer. Now, I just need to decide on a grinder.

BozemanEric

Re: Espresso Equipment Help
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2012, 12:24:29 PM »
I ordered a referbished Preciso. My thinking was that this would be my dedicated espresso grinder until I made a final decision on what I wanted for espresso. At that time the Preciso will replace my coffee grinder. I have been wanting to upgrade my coffee grinder for some time but have not been able to buy one as the one I have works well for my needs. I like the idea of putting new burrs in a commercial so if anyone comes across a smaller one, please send me a message - after giving me a couple months to recoup the bank account.

Again, thanks for all the advice.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 01:21:01 PM by BozemanEric »