Author Topic: Best price & where for air pot brewer & grinder  (Read 671 times)

Offline thcoffee

• Standard User
  • Roaster #4 RK Drum
Best price & where for air pot brewer & grinder
« on: October 17, 2009, 02:23:12 PM »

The local gym I go to the owner wants me to supply him with  roasted coffee. He wants me to find him an air pot brewer and also a coffee grinder. He his looking for the best price, who has the best price? Used or refurb is okay
with him.

Tex

Re: Best price & where for air pot brewer & grinder
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 03:28:49 PM »
Depends on volume needed. I had one of these for my RV, because I tailgated and did a lot of visiting. It made truly great coffee, but it's more than I needed now so I donated it to my church (vast improvement over the Delonghi percolator they had!).

Offline thcoffee

• Standard User
  • Roaster #4 RK Drum
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 03:46:24 PM »
Depends on volume needed. I had one of these for my RV, because I tailgated and did a lot of visiting. It made truly great coffee, but it's more than I needed now so I donated it to my church (vast improvement over the Delonghi percolator they had!).

Tex thanks IMO that is what he might need. I do not think coffee will go over big in a gym..maybe in the winter months,but summer..i don't know about that. I drink it all year but after a workout I'm not thinking coffee in the summer after a workout.

What would be a good grinder for that? I know he will not sell that much coffee
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 03:50:43 PM by thcoffee »

Offline rasqual

• Standard User
  • Chaser of Midwest farmers' daughters
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 10:09:30 PM »
Chicago (sorry) is always having good deals.

Tex

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 10:01:34 AM »
Again, it depends on volume. Any of the consumer grinders will do a good job - for awhile. The ones I recommend will have metal burr carriers and run at low RPM; probably a conical burr set too.

I used this one for my Bunn drip machine.