Author Topic: Technivorm question.  (Read 655 times)

Dale

Technivorm question.
« on: November 10, 2009, 01:15:06 PM »

I am ready to splurge and get a Technivorm brewer as I feel its time to upgrade my current drip brewer..

I am wondering where I can find the best price?  most seem to range around the $245 to $265 range.

thanks for your time

DALE

Offline peter

• The Warden - Now Retired
  • Retired Old Goats
  • Monkey Club Cupper
Re: Technivorm question.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 01:29:13 PM »
PM Stubbie the Stub-a-lator.
Quote of the Day; \"...yet you refuse to come to Me that you

jspain

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 02:21:47 PM »
Dale,

A few of us were waiting for Stubbie to do a group buy. It never materialized. It appears to me that Technivorm has gotten the distributors to stick with a uniform pricing schedule. The only way they can beat the pricing is by offering free shipping and greens to get around the lower pricing issue. I just bought my second one and I got free shipping and 5# of greens to get me to buy. I checked out several distributors/wholesalers and that was all I could find. I hope Stubbie can help you with a better price?

Get one that brews direct into a thermos. They're sweet.  Jim

Tex

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 02:56:58 PM »
Gotta wait for Costco to do a gray market purchase.

Offline thcoffee

• Standard User
  • Roaster #4 RK Drum
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 03:10:40 PM »
Dale check out my post  here http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?topic=7500.msg114809#msg114809 I went with a refurb & I am very happy with it

Tom
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 03:23:56 PM by thcoffee »

WayneK

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 04:20:30 PM »
Dale,
I did the splurge two weeks ago, pricing does seem to be static with the free shipping/free coffee variables.
I went with Clive Coffee, same day shipping and in stock.  Roastmasters had a similar deal, I called them first but got a machine not a voice, so I called Clive.  Sort of like a coin flip, I guess. I got the KBT-741, and I like it!
Happy Hunting!
Wayne